Norfolk Five's end of year Christmas games night 20th December 2023

Its coming to the end of the year so come and join the Norfolk Five’s for the last monthly meet of 2023.

We have a big night planned to finish of the year, we have the hugely popular Christmas Bingo returning and our highly competitive Christmas jumper competition. For those that saw last years winner the stakes have been set very high.

There will be some amazing prizes on offer as well. Please keep a eye on the forum and Facebook as i will be updating it with prizes as i get them. Tickets will be on sale on the night for the Bingo/raffle.

FB_IMG_1701511100780

This will be a great night to look back on a hugely successful year for the Norfolk Five’s and what you have all helped to achieve.

Our monthly meet is held at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ arrive anytime from 19:00 for the games to kick off from 19:30. We meet in the chapman room which is directly in front of you as you enter the venue.

images

If you would like to eat at the Bird in hand BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, please phone the pub on 01508 489438. Due to how busy our meets have gotten and being so close the Christmas you must book a table for food in advance.

I look forward to seeing you all there lets make this a night to finish of a amazing year thank you for all your support Chris & Katie.

Chris & Katie, a very Merry Christmas to you both and your familes. Send our regards and season wishes to all at the club.

John & Dawn (HELLOMX) living the life in Spain.

Hi Chris sorry i cant make it tonight as ive got a cold and dont want to pass it on to anyone,wishing you and Katie all the best for xmas and 2024 :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::wine_glass:regards Barry