Norfolk Five's Fish & Chip Friday drive 28th July

Chris can you please add Tina and myself for fish and chip run to Cromer. Thanks Simon

Hi can you please add Phil and me, thanks!

Please put me plus 1 on the list. Thank you.

Hi Chris
So sorry but we are booked in with the True Reds for a run around the Lake District next weekend - ( * if the weather is ok which at the moment is not looking good ) so could be cancelled in which case we will join you as a late entry if that’s ok with you. :grin::oncoming_automobile:

Hi Chris Can you put me on the list please? Thanks Ben

Hello Chris. I would like to come on the drive on friday if i can get back from work on time. Cheers Tony

Hi please put me in the list (Jilly + Tony)

Thanks

Jilly :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Hi Chris. Can you please add my two cars to the fish and chip run

Oddjob Dave

Son and grandson. Stuart and Toby

Thanks

Hi @IanFik you are now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Alanwright, fingers crossed the weather is nice for you :crossed_fingers:
If not its still a win you cant beat cromer fish and chips. I have added you to the list incase. Many thanks Chris.

Hi @benjaminwilliamson , i have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @ttony002 , you are now on the list, would this be your first run out with the Norfolk Fives? You have picked a good run our friday night runs are always very popular.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi @Jillylc1 , i have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Oddjob_Dave i have now added everyone to the list. Look forward to seeing you all Chris.

HI Chris please add Barry and Joan for the run please,hopefully the weather will behave.

Hi @babe1, I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you both Chris.

Hi Chris we meet for the first time last Wednesday I tried to join Norfolk fives but it’s still pending ( vespajaff) sorry should of said I would like to be added to Friday nights run please thanks ian

It’s worth noting that it is possible to book a table upsrairs at No.1 Fish & Chips.

I have just bookes for 8pm to allow for any delays en-route.

https://www.no1cromer.com/restaurant-cromer

See you all on Friday.

HI @Vespajaff, I have now added you to the list, you have picked a good run to come out on.
I have also now added you to the Facebook page, many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.