Norfolk Five's Fish & Chip Friday drive 28th July

360_F_274465244_7qBCldRqJX08eiXHuE1LsNuwDiy0zQRx

Fire up the fives for one of the Norfolk Five’s hugely popular Friday nights Fish & Chips coastal drives.
Join us on Friday 28th july and make the most of the light evenings for a drive out to Cromer for some amazing Fish & Chips.

These runs have been hugely popular in the past brining in well over 30 cars on most of the runs, it does look something when you see 30 Fives all in convoy going around some lovely Norfolk roads.

The starting point for this run will be B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS, please park sensibly away from the entrance to avoid obstructing customers.
Arrive from 6:10 to leave at 6:25, we will then take a scenic drive to Cromer, Runton road car park NR279AU we will aim to arrive for 7:15 please remember to bring change for parking but might be free after 7.
You can then walk down into Cromer where there is a choice of fish and chip shops for you to choose from. This is a great chance for a social run out and you can never turn down getting chips.

Due to the popularity of this event i may close registration for it early if it proves popular. YOU MUST REGISTER ON THE FORUM AND YOUR NAME MUST BE ON THE LIST TO SECURE A SPACE.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Sue
  3. Roger & Valerie
  4. Michelle
  5. Phil & Rene (fab 4)
  6. Graham Rachel (fab 4)
  7. David & Claire
  8. Simon & Gemma
  9. Craig & Gemma
  10. David E
  11. Laurie & Rosie
  12. Peter H
  13. Millsey & Tracey
  14. Simon & Tina
  15. Phil & Rona
  16. Steve J
  17. Ian f +1
  18. Alan & Lynda
  19. Ben w
  20. Tony
  21. Jilly & Tony
  22. Odd job dave
  23. Odd job dave son & Grandson
  24. Barry & Joan
  25. Ian V
  26. Paul & Lynda
  27. Gary F
  28. Debbie & Bob

360_F_274465244_7qBCldRqJX08eiXHuE1LsNuwDiy0zQRx

Please put me and the yellow peril on the list :grin:

Michelle

Hi Chris please add the fab 4 many thanks Graham

Hi Chris ,could you please add Claire and myself to to the list.
Many thanks

Hi Chris,

Please add Gemma and myself (Simon) to the list.

Hi Chris. Please put us down for this one. Craig and Gemma.

Yes please Chris

Dave E

It sounds brilliant as usual. Could you add Rosie & myself to the list please.
Thanks, Laurie

Hi @MellowYellow, you are now on the list, look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @Varley the Fab4 are on the list, its going to be a good run look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @Redlitchie, you are both on the list look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @Rodosuta95 you are both on the list, you have picked a good run look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Craigjackson1984, you are on the list its going to be a busy one look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @ejd1691, you are on the list cant beat chips on a Friday night.
see you soon Chris.

Hi @benfieldl, I have now added you both to the list, it will be nice to see you Chris.

The list has now been updated and we already have 11 cars :red_car:, its going to be a good run out look forward to seeing you all Chris.

Sign me up please.
Thanks Chris.

Hi @PeteH62, you are on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris
Can you add us to list please. Always love some Cromer fish & chips. Hopefully we can join you somewhere on route.
Cheers Millsey & Tracey

HI @Icon_M , you are both on the list will be nice to see you. i will message you.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.