Norfolk Fives Friday Evening Coastal Drive 13th August

download

Whilst we have the nice weather why not make the most of it and join me for a Friday 13th evening scenic drive to cromer.
we will be starting at b&q boundary Road norwich (NR6 5JS) we will be meeting at 6.45 to leave just before 7.
We will then take a scenic drive through some nice roads to finish up at the Runton road cliff top car park in Cromer (NR29 9AU)
the run its self should last about 50 minutes finishing up in Cromer where you can get some fish and chips there are many choices for you to choose from if you wish. I have done these Friday evening runs in the past and have always been very popular i know this is last minute but why not make the most of the nice weather and get out and enjoy it in your five’s.
please register below
many thanks Chris & Katie
image-3--data

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Nigel & Liz
  3. Steve
  4. Sue
  5. David s
  6. Wayne G
  7. Barry & Joan
    8 William & Lynda
  8. Sheryl
  9. Richard c
1 Like

Chris
I am sorry I cannot make it
Regards Mike W

Hi Mike
its fine dont worry is a last minute run anyway, we have 4 cars so far so will see how it fills up and the weather is looking to be really nice which is always a plus.
see you at the monthly meet.

Hi Chris could you add barry and joan to fridays run out please,thanks for arranging,regards barry

list now updated Barry, we already have 7 cars so should be a nice drive out.
look forward to seeing you both Chris.

Cannot join you as I’ll be in South Devon. I wonder if the fish ‘n’ chips will be as good in Salcombe as Cromer’s? have a super run everyone.

Hi Chris,
Could you add Lynda and me to the list please.
Thanks,
William.

Hi William
I have added you to the list. I will see you shortly weather is looking great.

Hi Chris
We have only recently moved into Cromer and spotted your post earlier. Too late to join you at the start but we will have a short drive up to the car park just before 8pm. We will be in a green Mk1 so save me a parking slot if you get there before me…

Mike & Jayne (plus the dog, Lucy)

Hi Mike & Jayne
Sorry I didn’t see your post earlier or I would of said join us.
Was nice to meet you both and see your mx5. Please feel free to come along to the monthly meet on the 18th just register on the forum.
Many thanks Chris and hope to see you both again soon.