Norfolk Five's Friday night coastal chip run 26th July

The Norfolk Five’s hugely popular Friday night chip run is back.

Join the Norfolk Five’s Friday 26th July for the ever popular coastal chip run. If you have never joined the Norfolk area for our chip runs, you have been missing out, these hugely popular runs bring in over 30 cars for a scenic coastal drive finishing up somewhere for fish and chips. Make the most of the summer weather at last and clean off your five and get out on a great social night. It really is a great site to see a huge convoy of Mx5s going through villages and seeing people waving at them.

The starting point for this event will be B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS, arrive from 6:10 to leave at 6:25, please park sensibly and park away from the main entrance.

We will take a 45 minute drive, through some of the lovely Norfolk villages and back roads (route may change due to large numbers)
We will then arrive at Sheringham, parking at the station road car park, depending on arrival time you may need to buy a car park ticket please keep this in mind. We will park up together then everyone is free to make there way into Sheringham for fish and chips or food of your choice.

Due to the popularity of these events numbers maybe limited, you must register on the forum if you click going on Facebook this doesn’t secure your space.

Many thanks Chris and see you all soon.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Sue
  3. Valerie & Roger
  4. Steve J
  5. Craig & Gemma
  6. Paul & Debbie
  7. Laurie
  8. Simon & Gemma
  9. Paul & Linda D
  10. Graham & Sam
  11. Chris Deal
  12. Toni B
  13. Peter H
  14. Simon & Lisa
  15. Eliot
  16. Alan & Lynda W
  17. Michael & Lesley
  18. Barry & Joan
  19. Chris Norman
  20. Fab 4
  21. Fab 4
  22. Phil & Rona
  23. Tony S
  24. Simon T
  25. Helen & Karl
  26. Michelle & Noodle
  27. Jordan T
  28. Jon & Liz

Hi Chris and Katie. Could you provisionally put us down for this one - I will let you know if we can’t make it (mid house move now so would love the distraction if we can!).

Thanks.

Craig and Gemma.

Hi chris

Please add me and Debbie to your list

Many thanks
Paul

Hi Chris,
Could you add me in please. The more genteel Sheringham will be a nice change compared to the somewhat brasher Cromer. And of course the warm evening weather will be the icing on the cake.

Thanks, Laurie

I think any ‘icing’ will have melted. However enjoy your f & c unfortunately I cannot make this run.

Morning Chris,

Gemma and I will see you on Friday. :grin:

Hi @Craigjackson1984
Hope everything is going well with the move, hopefully see you Friday.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi @Skinwalker
I have now added you both to the list, see you soon Chris.

HI @benfieldl
I have now added you to the list, its going to be a good run out and the weather is going to be better than what we had a cromer :joy:
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi @Rodosuta95
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris - please add myself and Linda to this one. Always enjoy these runs. Many thanks.

Paul & Linda

Me and my wife Sam will be there

Hi there, could you add me down as well please i really enjoyed the last one!

Sounds like a fantastic event, Norfolk Five! The coastal chip run on July 26th promises a scenic drive and delicious fish and chips in Sheringham. It’s great to see such enthusiasm and community spirit among MX-5 enthusiasts. Have a wonderful time, everyone!

Pl we are add me Chris :smiley:

Please can you add me to the list, Chris .

Simon and Lisa

Hi Chris, could you add me in for this one please

Eliot

Lynda and Alan Wright who like to come please

Hi Chris could you please add Michael and I to your fish and chips run please
Thanks
Lesley :blush::sun_with_face: