Norfolk Five's Friday night coastal run 12th August

Its that time once again fire up the Five’s for a Friday night coastal run, our last Friday night run was hugely popular with over 30 cars attending. Lets see if we can get thise numbers again, this time we are going to Sheringham.
0_eringham-in-Norfolk-by-Anne-Jedrzejewski-from-Great-Abington

There is a choice of fish and chip shops and a street food vender called fat teds wich is highly recommended,

Our starting point will be Tesco Blue Boar Ln, Norwich NR7 8AB we will meet from 6:10 ready to leave for 6:20. please park sensibly away from main entrance.The run itself will last 50 minutes and take us through some lovely scenic roads and picturesque villages.
We will arrive and park at the Sheringham station car par (Station Approach, Station Rd, Sheringham NR26 8RG) we will aim to arrive at 7:10, then walk down into town where you can choose where to get food or take a walk on the beach.

Make the most of the light nights and join us on a run out, please register below to secure your space, due to popularity this event may be limited numbers many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Sue
  3. Roger & Valerie
  4. Sheryl
  5. Dave P
  6. Ian & Jean
  7. Liz & Jon
  8. Dave E
  9. Laurie
  10. Alan & Lynda
  11. Peter H
  12. William & Lynda
  13. Simon & Christine
  14. Ray & June
  15. Roy & Wendy
  16. Wayne & Kim G
  17. Phil & Rona
  18. Jilly
  19. Michelle
  20. Lesley & Michael
  21. Steve J
  22. Jerry & Wendy
1 Like

Stick me down for this please buddy :smiley:

Yes please…Ian & jean

Hi Dave,
you are now on the list look forward to seeing you.
Chris

Hi Ian, I have now added you both, look forward to seeing you and your blue mx5.
Many thanks Chris

Yes please!
Liz & Jon - ‘Arnold’

Yes, please count me in Chris.

Cheers

Dave E

Hi Liz& John
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Dave,
you are now on the list, its going to be a busy one again i think.
See you soon Chris.

Could you add me onto the list please Chris. Fat Ted’s sounds very interesting and worth a try.
Thanks, Laurie

Please could Alan and Lynda Wright have their names put down

Sorry - can’t do this one. We have a family commitment, so unable to join in. A great shame as the last one to Cromer was a great night out.
Hope the weather is as good as the last one and have a good run.

Paul & Linda.

Hi Alan, i have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you its going to be a good run.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Laurie,
I have now added you and your super shiny five to the list. Yes fat teds gets really good reviews so look forward to trying it as well.
Many thanks chris

Hi Chris, can you add me to the list. Thanks.

Hi Chris,
Please add William and Lynda, Simon and Christine, Ray and June and Roy and Wendy to the list.
Thank you, William.

Hi Peter, you are now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi william,
Hope you are well? I have now added you all to the list its going to be a busy one.
Many thanks Chris.

Can you put mine and kyms name down please, and we will see you friday. Thanks

Hi Wayne,
I have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.