Norfolk Five's historic Snetterton race day and parade Sunday 30th June

4cd83248-da04-439f-8b79-5837a3037e2c

The MX5 Owners club has been invited to host a display stand at the inaugural Snetterton Classics on Sunday 30th June.

The Norfolk Five’s have been approached to help host this amazing event and put on a display.

MEETING POINT NOW ADDED

If you would like to join the Norfolk area and convoy with us, we will be meeting at McDonald’s Norwich road Hethersett NR93AU, please arrive from 8.30 to leave at 8.40. We will be driving the A11 if you live near Snetterton please join us on route or meet at Snetterton then we can drive in together. on arrival we will all park up together and other members will be welcome to join us as part of a big mx5 owners club display.

It looks to be a great day and a chance to see some amazing classic racer cars from the past, there will be alot on display throughout the day with various other car clubs on display.

thumbnail

See below details from the owners club
The event will include a three-hour showpiece from the Royal Automobile Club Pall Mall Cup, a race for pre-’66 GT cars and 1950s sports-racing machinery. Other highlights from the MRL portfolio include Pre-War Sports Cars, Pre-’63 GTs, the Historic Touring Car Challenge and the RAC Woodcote Trophy and Stirling Moss Trophy.

The line-up also includes three grids from the Historic Racing Drivers Club: Gerry Marshall Trophy, Allstars and Classic Alfas and the Jack Sears Trophy. GT4 Challenge completes the programme. The paddock will be open to all so spectators can get up and close to the race cars and their drivers.

As a special member offer you can enjoy free admission to the event, as well as a prime parking spot inside of the venue. and once the the racing concludes, you can join hundreds of classic vehicles on track for the circuit parade.

Included

1 x Vehicle Display Pass
1 x Driver Admission Ticket - RRP £17.00
1 x Free Parade Lap (subject to event schedule on day)

To grab one of these limited spots Click here for ticket booking (Member Log in required)

Please register below once you have secured your ticket and we will add you to the list, this is a great event and is worth becoming a Owners Club member to gain a free ticket

Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

2 Likes

Registered :blush: can you please put my name on the list. Thanks - Jilly

Hi can you stick me down for a space please
Thanks Graham

Hi Chris, put our names down for this, I have requested tickets through the link.:+1:

Chris,
We already have a ticket. Could you add us to your list please?
Bob & Tracey Cracknell

Hi Chris,

Somehow I missed this thread but have my tickets and posted in the other thread.

Please add me to your list so I can join you all on the day.

Cheers,

Rob

We have tickets and display tickets for Sunday see you there .penny and john

Today had email from MSV with two downloads - one looks like a Parking Area. If so A6 for me although I think it’s for MX5 Club which hopefully we all will have.
Second download is a ticket and infor, circuit plan. On latter the QR code looks different from that one ticket/receipt issed when I paid about a month ago. So even if you printed off the original receipt/ticket I’d also be ready to show (phone or printed) this latest edition. Just paranoia getting the better of me as I do hope we all end up in the same parking area. See you Sunday.

For reference from @iainf if you hear pre 2000, post 2000 cars are ok to join the stand.

1 Like

Meeting point now added, looking forward to seeing everyone.

1 Like

We will join you at Breckland Lodge roundabout.

Chris,
I’m seeing Laurie and Mark tomorrow (Friday) and we’ll sort out our time of arrival at Snetterton. It will be much later than you. I hope we can find you and are able to park with MX5 Owners Club/Norfolk Fives.

Hi Chris,

Delighted to report that I am free on Sunday after all and have downloaded the necessary E-ticket and display permit. If I’m not at Thickthorn Macdonalds by 8:40 please assume I’m going direct to the track with David, Laurie and Mark. (Will discuss with them tomorrow.)

Richard Wood

I appreciate I’m very late to this one, but I missed the 4pm cutoff yesterday to buy tickets online. I have been told, however, that I can turn up anyway and pay for my wife’s ticket on the gate.

Please could I be added to the list? :smiley:

Thank you!

Chris,
I think you’ll find that Richard & I will be at Thickthorn meeting polace and probably Laurie.
David