Norfolk Five's look to the sky star gazing Wednesday 17th January

Hi @Tomsun
Congratulations to you both that’s great news.
I have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Many thanks.

Hi Chris - hope you are well and had a good Christmas and New Year! Could you put me and Caroline down for this please.

Hi Chris, we would love to attend if there is still room on the list :blush:
Many thanks - Molly & Matt

Hi @Christopher
Yes thank you we are well, hope you are both keeping well?
I have added you to the list, fingers crossed for a clear night.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi @PottyNoodlez
Welcome to the Norfolk Fives, i take it this will be your first event?
i have added you both to the list. if you need anything else or have any questions please just ask.
Many thanks Chris and hope you enjoy your first meet.

1 Like

Thank you, it will! :blush: Really looking forward to it! At the risk of sounding a bit silly, is there anything I need to bring with me? This is all very new to me :sweat_smile:

hi @PottyNoodlez,
It looks to be a good night for it, so fingers crossed you can see something.
No you don’t need to bring anything, just dress warm for the occasion as it can get cold in the observatory.
and just remember to park in the playing field car park then you walk across through the gate to the observatory.
unfortunately i cant make tonight, but just make members aware that is your first outing and you will be made to feel very welcome.
Hopefully i will see you soon our monthly meets start again in March if you would like to attend.
Many thanks Chris.

1 Like

Great evening yesterday - thanks for arranging Mick and Chris. The Observatory team were very welcoming and we got to see a lot of things in the sky. Well worth going to, caught up with some old friends adn ,et some new members as well.