Norfolk Five's look to the sky star gazing Wednesday 17th January

6z32u9hl4m671

Norfolk Five’s look to the sky star gazing Wednesday 17th January.

We have a amazing start to the year Mick & Gella, have kindly invited us to go back to Breckland astronomical observatory for a evening of star gazing and viewing the planets.

download (1)

Arrive for 19:00 for a 19:30 start the address for the car park is NR17 1HX, coming from the A11 take the Watton turn as you come into Great Ellingham there is a roundabout go straight over and the car park entrance is only 100 yards further on, it’s easily missed so take it slow. Please do not park in the allotments they have had cars get stuck in there in the past. Best to wear warm clothes and heavy shoes can get wet under foot walking over to the observatory. Once in the car park there is a gate next to the village hall through the gate turn left and the observatory is the other end of the field. Bring a torch as there are no lights in the playing field.

This event is currently limited to 20 spaces, this proved very popular last year with the Norfolk fives making the largest donation the observatory has recieved. the donations which helps go towards the running and upkeep was hugely appreciated last year so thank you for your support.This looks to be an amazing evening and gets us all out rather than watching the rubbish that has been on telly.
This is is a first come first served basis, if the 20 spaces are full I will start a reserve list.

If you need Micks contact number for directions just ask and i can send it to you.
Many thanks Chris and fingers crossed for a clear night.

1. Bob Cracknell
  2. Tracey Cracknell
  3. Laurie
  4. Jilly
  5. Lesley
  6. Michael
  7. Ian
  8. Sharon
  9. Peter H
  10. Lisa
  11. Simon
  12. Ray
  13. Ben
  14. Paul Thompson
  15. Helen Thompson
  16. Chris
  17. Caroline
  18. Molly
  19. Matt

We would like to attend please. Bob & Tracey Cracknell.

Could you please put me down for this event, Chris. It sounds like an ideal opportunity for some serious viewing of the heavens.
Thanks, Laurie

Oooo that’s lease put my name down - so excited :star_struck::dizzy::ringer_planet:
Thanks - Jilly :blush:

We would love to go please put our names on the list many thanks Lesley and Michael Trett :sparkles:

Hi Chris yes please for Sharon and myself ian ( vespajaff) thanks Ian

Can you put me down for this, please Chris.

Pete H.

Yes please count us in

Hi Chris. Please put me down Ray on my own this time cheers. Happy New year Ray

Hi Chris Happy New Year! Can you put me on the list please? Thanks Ben

Hi @larkottery
I have now added you both to the list, many thanks Chris and fingers crossed for a clear night.

Hi @benfieldl,
I have now added you to the list, its a great place to visit very fascinating, just need a clear night so finger crossed.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi @Jillylc1
I have now added you to the list, many thanks Chris and hope you have a good time and spot some planets.

HI @Rose_bud
I have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi @Vespajaff
I have now added you both to the list, hope you have a great time see you soon Chris.

Hi @PeteH62
I have now added you to the list, see you soon Chris.

Hi @Islisa
I have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris and hope to see you soon.

HI @raysmith888
I have now added you to the list,
Many thanks Chris and happy new year to you both.

Hi @benjaminwilliamson
I have now added you to the list.
Many thanks Chris and Happy new year to you.

Please put me down for 2
Paul and Helen Thompson ( we got married!)

1 Like