Norfolk Five's look to the sky Wednesday 11th January

Norfolk Five’s look to the sky observatory meet Wednesday 11th January.
eAAAAgKz3OA-480

We have a amazing start to the year Mick & Gella, have kindly invited us to go along to Breckland astronomical observatory for a evening of star gazing and showing is the planets.

Arrive for 19:30 the address for the car park is NR17 1HX, coming from the A11 take the Walton turn as you come into Great Ellingham there is a roundabout go straight over and the car park entrance is only 100 yards further on, it’s easily missed so take it slow. Please do not park in the allotments they have had cars get stuck in there in the past. Best to wear warm clothes and heavy shoes can get wet under foot walking over to the observatory. Once in the car park there is a gate next to the village hall through the gate turn left and the observatory is the other end of the field. Bring a torch as there are no lights in the playing field.

download (2)

This event is currently limited to 20 spaces, the observatory are asking for donations which helps go towards the running and upkeep. This looks to be a amazing evening and gets us all out rather than watching the rubbish that has been on telly.
If you need Micks contact number for directions just ask and i can send it to you.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you fingers crossed for a clear night.

EVENT NOW FULL ALL SPACES ALLOCATED.

images

1. Chris
  2. Katie
  3. Roger
  4. Valerie
  5. Mark W
  6. Brendan G
  7. Stefan
  8. Alan
  9. Lynda
  10. Barry
  11. Joan
  12. Louis
  13. Louis friend
  14. Graham
  15. Rachel
  16. Phill
  17. Rene
  18. Richard C
  19. David H
  20. Ian
  21. Sarah
  22. Ben w
  23. Phil
  24. Alex
  25. Michelle
1 Like

Please add me to the attendees.
Thanks.
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,
You are now on the list look forward to seeing you.

Write me in, in the Jazz though.

1 Like

Hey Chris

Please add me to the list, two minutes down the road for me :wink:

1 Like

Hi Chris Cracking idea
Can Alan and Lynda Wright come please :oncoming_automobile:

please can you add me & freind down! look forward to it!!

Hi Chris please add barry and joan to the list please,thank you.

1 Like

Hi Brendan, you are now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Stefan, its a easy one for you then :joy: theres no excuse to be late now.
You are on the list see you soon Chris.

1 Like

Hi Alan, i have now added you both to the list. Its going to be a good event, look forward to seeing you both.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi @Louis1999,
I will add you both to the list, what are your names? Many thanks Chris and look forward to meeting you.

Hi Barry,
You are both on the list. Look forward to seeing you many thanks Chris.

Hi Chris and Kate happy new year could you put Rachel and me on the list and also Phill and Rene please

Hi Graham,
i have now added the fantastic 4 to the list, look forward to seeing you all Many thanks Chris

Add me on Please Chris if there’s still space. Sounds like fun.

Hi Richard,
You are on the list ot should be a good night.see you soon Chris.

Please put me down for this.

David-H

Hi David, you are on the list.
See you soon chris.

Good Evening. Could you please add my partner and I onto the list if there is still space. Thanks :grinning::+1:

Ian and Sarah.