Norfolk Five's March 20th monthly meet return of the Five’s 2024

Its time to dust off your fives, the Norfolk Five’s Monthly meets and socials are starting again.
After our short break for winter we are back to kick the year off.

Join us for our monthly meet and social at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ, arrive from 19:00 for the evening talk and year planning to start from 19:45. Our monthly meets are held in the main function room, as you enter the venue it is directly in front of you.

images

If you would like to eat at the pub, booking is essential so please phone the pub directly on 01508 489438, and tell them you are with the Norfolk Fives mx5 club. There is a great choice on the menu and helps to support the pub if you dine there.

As this is the first monthly meet of the year, we will be going through some key eventes we have planned and also we will be bringing the calendar and aksing members to help fill some dates with runs for us. So please come with any ideas of places you would like to go. These don’t have to be huge elaborate runs just a simple drive out somewhere you would like to go, we have had some great support in the previous years with members coming up with runs and receiving the Norfolk fives limited edition hats to say thank you. So if you would like a chance to get a very sort after hat nows your chance.

This is going to be a busy evening and look forward to seeing lots of new and old members.

Many thanks Chris & Katie.

See you all there :grinning:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and what lies ahead for events .:smiley:

Looking forward to see whats coming up this summer,see you there.

@IanFik
Its going to be a busy one look forward to seeing you Chris.

@Skinwalker
Its going to be a busy one, have lots of things planned.
look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @babe1
Look forward to seeing you its been ages.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1 Like

We are coming :+1:. As it’s a distance for us we have a table booked for 6.30 - if anyone would like to join us for some food please feel free, the table is booked in my name (Craig Jackson) for two and the venue know we may add to it so feel free to join us and call them to add the respective numbers.

The monthly meet is certainly looking to be a busy night. i would highly recommend booking a table or joining Craig & Gemma if you would like to eat on the night.

This is our first monthly meet to start the year and i have had a lot of people getting in touch to say they will be there.

We look forward to seeig you all Chris & Katie.

Wow what a turn out we had at last nights Norfolk Five’s monthly meet, at last count i think the tally was 70 people. This is a amazing achievement and thank you to everyone who came and especially those who had come from further afield. It was great to see so many new faces and our returning members.

This was the image myself and Katie were greeted with on arrival, it was quite a shock.

At this rate we will need a bigger venue.

I would also like to thank the Bird in hand for catering for everyone. Please in future if you would like to eat at the pub book a table in advance to avoid disappointment.

Please keep a eye on the forum as i will be posting details about upcoming events. Thank you for everyone’s support and for making the Norfolk Five’s so popular.

See you soon Chris.

2 Likes