Norfolk Fives mazda dealership press day sunday 28th April

Hi @Dawasdave
I have added you to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Woodhoi
I have now added you both to the list, its going to be a good one. look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @ToniB
I have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi everyone, thank you for everyone’s interested in this event already, its only been up a few hours and we already have 12 cars + a MX5 Caravan coming.
please keep a eye on the forum for updates.
Many thanks Chris and see you all soon.

If it had a ticket on it, I’d have brought the 3, but alas a 27yr old rubber belt and vented sills are stopping the Vee coming out yet

Chris,
Please add me to the list. Cheers.
David

Hey @pitcrew_chris .
I can certainly bring it… But being so close to the airport it is very unlikely they would give permission to fly (outdoors). However if there is an opportunity for an indoor flight/photo (with Donald’s permission) that could happen!

HI Chris could you please add Barry and Joan please, will join at Fifers lane if thats ok,barry

Hi Chris Can you add me to the list please? Thanks Ben

Hi Chris
Can you add me and Carolyn please

Hi Chris, can you add us to this Simon and Tina, thanks

Hi sorry we won’t be able to attend - it’s my birthday that day so hopefully I will be taken somewhere special!

Thanks Chris all paid up :smiley:

Hi Chris Rachel and I would like to attend we will join the convoy on the NDR where it meets the Cromer road

Hi Chris,

If there’s still space can you add us to the list.
Many thanks,

Phoebe and Andy

Hi Chris please could you confirm if we are in this event, thanks barry.

Hi @babe1
I have now updated the list, sorry for slow reply have been hectic. look forward to seeing you and your Five, its going to be a good day.

Hi @benjaminwilliamson

Hi @Shaun_biggs

Hi @SCB501
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you & your new Five.
Many thanks Chris.