Norfolk Fives mazda dealership press day sunday 28th April

Stop the press, the Norfolk Five’s have been invited to Donald’s Mazda dealership Norwich .

Donalds Mazda dealership Norwich has asked the Norfolk Five’s to host a press day at their showroom. They would like to get some photos of all our Five’s to get into the local paper and use for promotional purposes. This is a amazing opportunity and is a great day for some more coverage for the Norfolk Five’s (not that we need it from last months turn out)

We will arrive at the dealership for a park up for some photos there is a chance we might get some mx5s in the showroom but i cant guarantee this. They will have coffee and teas on site, and then they would like to show us there newly refurbished workshop.

The starting point for this event is Hevingham Village Hall Brick Kiln Rd NR105NL. Please arrive from 9:45 to leave at 10:00 to arrive at Mazda for 10:20. We will have a short but direct convoy route to all arrive together. We will be at Donalds from 10:20 to around 12:30.

3471899_3fe7f499

You must register below to secure a space on this event, if this event proves to popular unfortunately i will have to close spaces off. I will the run a reserve list for those who would like to attend if the event fills up.

Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Ian F
  3. Ian & Jean
  4. Brendan
  5. Paul & Debbie
  6. Richard W
  7. Stefan
  8. Mark W
  9. Mark F
  10. Dave P
  11. Ian & Sarah
  12. Toni
  13. Andrew Dunn
  14. David H
  15. Barry & Joan
  16. Ben W
  17. Shaun B
  18. Simon & Tina
  19. Graham & Rachel
  20. Phoebe & Andy
  21. Simon & Lisa
  22. Laura & Bert
  23. David S
  24. Ian & Sharon
1 Like

Hi Chris.

Please add me and the pod the list.

Ian F

Please add me/us

Ian and jean

I’m in

Hi chris

Please add me and Debbie

Many thanks

Hi Chris,

It’s 10 years since I drove my brand new NC out of that showroom so would love to be included.

Richard W.

Hey Chris.

Please add me to the list!

Stefan

Please add me. Thanks.
Mark

Please can you book me a space?

Yep, count me in, sounds great :+1:t2:

Hi Chris, yes please for Sarah and myself. :grinning::+1:

Please add me

HI @IanFik i have now added you and the pod to the list, look forward to seeing you and the Pod.
Many thanks Chris.

HI @IPD
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

HI @Goodj
I have now added you to the list, What Mazda will you be brining though??
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi @Skinwalker
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Woody,
I have now added you to the list, i think your Five is cleaner than the day it left there :joy:
Look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @StefanM
I have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you and maybe your drone :thinking:
Many thanks Chris.

1 Like

Hi @m.willis100
I have now added you to the list, its going to be a busy day look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @MarkFrost
I have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.