Norfolk Five's Monthly Meet 17th April

Norfolk Five’s monthly meet and social Wednesday 17th April.

After the huge turnout at last months monthly meet, lets see if we can get even more than 70 people attending now the weather is getting better. With the lighter nights and better weather we will be outside to start with before heading inside for a talk about upcoming events and past events.

The Norfolk area’s monthly meets happen the 3rd Wednesday of the month from March till December. We meet at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ arrive anytime from 19.00 if you would like to eat please phone the pub directly on 01508 489438 and say you are with the Norfolk Fives. Booking is essential so the pub can cater for such large numbers. The meeting is held in the main room which is directly in front of you as you enter the pub.

Everyone is welcome to the Norfolk Five’s, if this is your first meet please make members aware and you will be made to feel very welcome, the Norfolk area is a friendly and welcoming area. Lets see if we can beat last months numbers.

Many thanks Chris & Katie we look forward to seeing you.

Hi, I am new to the MX5 and this forum, I hope to make it along to the meet to see what goes on and meet new people.

Paul

Hi @Forestred welcome to the Mazda Mx5 owners club.
The Norfolk Fives are a great group to be part of, we are very active and a very friendly bunch. if you do make it to the meet just make people aware this is your first meet and they will make you feel very welcome,
Our monthly meets are very popular and always a great night to see lots of Fives.
Hopefully see you soon Chris.

Thanks Chris, I’ll feel more part of the group once I’ve actually got my Five (Thursday), can’t wait - now if only the sun would shine for some roof down motoring :slight_smile:

@Forestred , not long to wait now then, what is it you are getting? the weather will be good as of Thursday for you i am sure :+1: :red_car:

This is the new beastie, I’ve had big exec cars for years now so decided it’s time for something different.