Norfolk Five's monthly meet and quiz night 18th October

Get your thinking hats on, its the Norfolk Five’s lets get quizzical car quiz. Oddjob Dave has kindly offered to come up with a quiz for us. Its going to be a fun night so brush up on your car knowledge for a bit of fun.

Norfolk Five’s monthly meets happen the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ.

Myself and Katie will run through upcoming events and recap on some of the great events we have had this year.

We have now managed to secure the chapman room which is the big main room as soon as you enter the pub. please arrive anytime from 19:00 and if you would like to eat and the venue which i would highly recommend, please phone the pub directly on 01508 489438. You will not be able to eat in the chapman room as this is now reserved for our monthly meet due to the numbers the Norfolk Five’s now get. It is great if we can support the pub as they have been hugely accommodating to us over the years.

Everybody is welcome to attend the monthly meet, if this is your first meet please introduce yourself to members and they will make you feel welcome, our monthly meets are a great get together and a chance to meet new friends.

Hi Chris, I assume you mean 18th October :grinning:.