Norfolk Five's monthly meet bit's in the bag game 16th November

Its that time once again Norfolk Five’s Monthly meet is Wednesday 16th November at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ.
Now we are into the winter months we are inside and after the success of last month’s quiz we are back doing the Bits in the bag game. We will have 10 mystery bags each with different items in that teams will have to work out what they are.

images (4)

Arrive from 7.00 for the Bits in the bag game to start from 7.45. We are in the Victoria room which is to the right of the bar. If you would like food please phone the pub directly and book a table, they have some amazing food on offer and would highly recommend it.

Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you all.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Alan & Lynda
  3. David H
  4. Rachel & Graham
  5. Simon & Tina
  6. Ben W
  7. Mick & Gella
  8. Phill & Rene
  9. George
  10. David E
  11. Phil & rona

Lynda and Alan would like to name the bits in a bag :oncoming_automobile:

Hi Chris Rachel and I will be there.

Chris and Katie
Count me in for this Club night.

David

Hi Chris and Katie,
Show Simon and Tina coming again to the meeting in the bird in hand. Another different competition sounds interesting. See you at the pub.

Hi Chris,unfortunatley i am unable to make this event,have a great evening,regards barr

You have us down already and we will still be coming

Phill and Rene

Gella and I should be there.

I’ll also be there, displaying my complete lack of knowledge of Mazda internals!! Laurie

Chris and Katie,
Really sorry for the short notice but myself and Tina are still stuck working in London and won’t be back in time for this evening meet and quiz. Sorry for the late notice but expected to be back ages ago and won’t be leaving for a while yet. Apologies for dropping out this time around. Simon

I should be there.
Jerry