Norfolk Five's monthly meet get your brain's in gear October 19th

All changed and booked for 6 same time. Simon

Thank you Simon. @Alanwright - no need for you to amend now as Simon has done it. We look forward to seeing you all next Wednesday!

1 Like

Thanks to @Craigjackson1984 and @SBL501 Simon
Looking forward to having a good laugh

Kindest MX

Alan Wright

Can you put me on the list please Chris? Thanks Ben

Hi Chris can you add me to list for Wednesday please. Oddjob dave

Hi Dave, I have now added you to list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Ben, you are on the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Craig
I am so sorry, but we are on holiday, and have been told our flight has been cancelled and with not now take off until tomorrow.
Therefore I think it’s best that we cancel the quiz, because we will not get into Gatwick until 6.00pm.
Really Sorry and will let Chris know

Regards Alan

Hi Chris
I am so sorry, but we are on holiday, and have been told our flight has been cancelled and with not now take off until tomorrow.
Therefore I think it’s best that we cancel the quiz, because we will not get into Gatwick until 6.00pm.
Really Sorry

Count me in never been before so me and my partner were thinking of attending this evening! Will be nice to see others there!

See you this evening :slight_smile:

Louis & Maria!

Hi Louis,
Welcome to the Norfolk Fives, I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Alan. Thank you for letting me know. Sorry I was so late replying! I hope you have a safe but delayed journey home. If anyone else would like dinner to join myself, Gemma as well as Simon and Tina we have a table booked for 6pm for 6 people and you would be more than welcome

Sorry pitcrew chris,cant make it with nicola tonight as finishing work late.hope to be at next meet with all the guys and girls.
Have a good evening everyone
Chris C

Hi Craig
Hope you all had a great night and won :joy::rofl::joy: :oncoming_automobile: