Norfolk Five's monthly meet get your brain's in gear October 19th

Its that time again Norfolk Five’s Monthly meet, this time you need to get your brains in gear as our world famous quiz is back.
Our monthly meet is 19th October at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ, arrive from 7.00 for the quiz to start at 7.45

Everyone is welcome, we will be in the Victoria room which is round to the right of the bar.
If you would like to eat please phone the pub directly on 01508 489438 and book a table. The pub offers a grear choice of food and i would highly recommend it.

You can team up in groups for the quiz and dont worry it wont be all car related. There will be a prize for the winning team and we will also have a quick recap of previous events and what is to come. Please register below just so i can tell the pub numbers.
Many thanks Chris

1. Chris
  2. Katie
  3. Phil
  4. Rona
  5. Laurie
  6. Alan
  7. Lynda
  8. Barry
  9. David H
  10. Rachel
  11. Graham
  12. Craig
  13. Gemma
  14. Phill
  15. Rene
  16. Paul d
  17. Sue D
  18. Ben W
  19. Simon
  20. Tina
  21. Odd job Dave
  22. Louis
  23. Maria
1 Like

Hi Phil and I will be going.

Hi Chris, count me in.
Thanks, Laurie

1 Like

Hi Chris
Back again from holibobs so Alan and Lynda will look forward to loosing Ha Ha

Hi Chris will be there,thanks barry.

Chris
Add me to those attending please.
David

Hi Chris Rachel and I will be there hope there’s a booby prize. Thanks again for the breakfast run we really enjoyed it.
Thanks Graham

Hi Chris. We would love to come to this. We have a table booked for dinner at 6pm - if anyone would like to join us you are more than welcome. Our table is booked under my name and they know the amount of people may change so please feel free to Allen’s it directly. If anyone would like a pair of No-hopers on their quiz team let us know. Thanks again for making us so welcome. Craig and Gemma.

Hi Chris/Katie
Please add myself and Rene for the monthly meet / Quiz night
Cheers
Phill

Hi @Ronaec i have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you.
Chris

Hi @benfieldl i have now added you to the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Alan, hope you both had a nice time? i have now added you to the list.

Hi Barry, I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi David, i have now added you to the list, its going to be a good night.
Many thanks Chris

1 Like

Hi @Varley, glad you hade a nice time on the breakfast run, the weather was certainly on our side. i have now added you to the list,

Hi Craig
We are two loosers and come lasters but we would like to join you at 6.00for dinner if that’s ok with you.

Ha. We should make a good team then! You are of course more than welcome to join us. Are you able to amend my reservation? If so please do so if not let me know and I can try on my lunch break tomorrow. Craig.

Hi Craig
Normally I would not have a problem, but on holiday without phone connection.
I can adjust when I get back Tuesday, to save you the hassle.
Kindest MX
Alan

Chris please show us attending and we will book a table. Looking forward to it. Simon and Tina

Craig,

That sounds good to us and we are more than happy to join up with the 4 of you and come and eat. What time are you going to meet up. Tina and myself will come meet up and eat before the quiz with you all. Do you want me to call the bird in hand in the morning or are you going to change the number for the table.

Thanks for the offer.

Simon and Tina