Norfolk Five's monthly meet social Wednesday 21st September

As summer draws to a close make the most of our Norfolk Five’s Monthly meet and social tyre kick. This will be our last meet ourside before we head inside for our annual quizzes.

Everyone is welcome to come along to our monthly meet to see what we have been up to and see what events we have upcoming.

Our monthly meets are the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ arrive anytime from 19.00, we meet in the Victoria room which is round to the right of the bar.

If you would like to eat at the pub please phone directly on 01508 489438 and book a table.

Please register below just so we know numbers to tell the venue. Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Phil and I will be there.

Tamsin & I plan to be there. K

Hi Chris Rachel and I will be there.

Hi Chris,please add Barry and Joan to the list,thanks

Chris & Katie,
I’ll be there.
David

Hi Chris
Me and Nicola will be there for 1st meet up since joining the norfolk 5ives (finally got some time off in evenings)
See you all soon
Chris C

I’ll be there. Looking forward to it

I hope to be there Regards Mike W

Hi Chris, I’ll be there.
Best wishes, Laurie

Hi Chris, I will be there.
Mark

Hi Chris. Add me to the list please. Oddjob dave

We will also be coming tonight.
Peter, Allie (in Monty)

Chris,
Really sorry not going to make the monthly meeting tonight due to work. Suppose to have finished at 4 but still going. Really sorry, not good after coming on our first run but will be there next time and for any runs coming up. Lived the pizza run and great to meet everyone. Very welcoming. Unfortunately I am trying to get done with work and cannot get away from it at the moment. Sorry it’s short notice. Simon and Tina