Norfolk Five's monthly meet Wednesday 17th August

Its that time again for the Norfolk fives monthly meet.
Everyone is welcome to come along for a social mx5 gathering, unfortunately this month I can’t make it due to other commitments, there won’t be a talk but people are still welcome to meet at the Bird in hand for a social and talk everything mx5.
Make the most of the light nights and book a table at the Bird in hand and try some of the amazing food they have on offer.

feel free to arrive from 7.00 onwards for any new members attending the details for the pub are the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ.
Once again sorry I can’t make this meet but look forward to catching up with you all soon.
Chris

Chris,
No worries about not making the meet I expect the usual suspects will turn up hopefully plus new members. I for one will be there, after all tyres will need kicking.
David.

Chris Ill be there as well
Regards Mike W

Gella and I are also hoping to make it this month
Mick

I will be there. See you all tomorrow evening.

Assuming it’s not raining cats and dogs (I’m a right softie!!), I should also be showing my face.
Laurie

Hi Chris i should be able to make it🤞, thanks barry

1 Like

Thanks all for a great evening. It was wonderful to meet so many new members. Keep an eye out on the forum for the Norfolk Fives toad trip to the national rally.

1 Like

We’ll done Ian for last night and all those photos, blimey even my car looks good, err in the dark. Great to see new members.
Cheers, David

1 Like

I was about 30 mins late to get photos in daylight. A school boy error haha.