Norfolk Five's monthly Wednesday 16th August social and tyre kick

Its that time again for the Norfolk Five’s Monthly meet.

Make the most of the summer nights and come along to the Norfolk Five’s mx5 owners club monthly meet, these happen the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Bird in hand Wreningham Nr16 1BJ these are a great social get together and a great chance to catch up and chat eveything Five’s.

Unfortunately myself and Katie can’t make this monthly meet so Phill Dresser known as the Phill from Fab4 has kindly offered to host this for us.
Phill will run through some of our past events and some of our upcoming events.

We will meet in the Victoria room which is round to the right of the bar, please arrive anytime from 19:00 and if you would like to eat and the venue which i would highly recommend, please phone the pub directly on 01508 489438.

chequers-house-burger

Everybody is welcome to attend the monthly meet, if this is your first meet please introduce yourself to members and they will make you feel welcome, our monthly meets are a great get together and a chance to meet new friends.

Once again a huge thank you to Phill D for offering to host this monthly meet i think a official Norfolk Five’s cap might be coming to him soon.

Chris, thanks for the heads up on our monthly meet. My apologies but I’ll not be there. Everyone please note mid week run in September is fully booked. That’s our visit to Sizewell Nuclear Power Station. On October 11th my last mid week run of the year is to Happisburgh Lighthouse, details next month.
David