Norfolk Fives National rally hotel details Saturday 10th September

The National rally is almost here and the Norfolk fives will be convoying to Sywell Aerodrome for the show.

This year we will be staying at Water front hotel & Spa (Great North Road, Wyboston, Bedfordshire MK443AL) we will be staying Saturday 10th September then departing in the morning for a 40 minute drive to Sywell Aerodrome for the National rally. The Nnational rally is the big one for the owners club drawing in over 1500 MX5 nationally, if you are a member of the owners club you get into the rally for free but please remember to bring you mirror hanger found in the last addition of Soft Top Hardtop.

UPDATED STARTING POINT.
The starting point for the convoy if you wish to be part of it is,
Mcdonalds Thetford Forest Retail Park, London Rd, Thetford IP24 3QL
We will be meeting from 13:30 to leave 13:45 we will then make our way to the hotel aiming to arrive just after 15:00

The waterfront hotel looks a great hotel with a lovely restraunt and even has a swimming pool on offer the price for a night stay starts at £134.00 for 2, you can then add the choice of breakfast and evening meal if you would like to. please see link below for hotel website for bookings.

the-waterfront-hotel

I will post the departing time up this weekend along with a route so if anyone would like to join us on the way they can. once you have booked your room please post below so i can add you to the list
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

1.Chris & Katie
2. Ian f
3.Dave P
4. Mike W
5. Phil & Rona
6. Phil & Rene
7. Graham & Rachel

Booked… Cant wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All booked, looking forward to this one.

All booked :smile:

Booked

Booked in!

All booked in

Hi everyone the list has now been updated. Please remember to claim your free tickets follow the guide on you windscreen hanger, you have to use your membership number to get the ticket for free in the promotional code section. I am now updating the starting point for this event as well.
Many thanks Chris