Norfolk Five's NNCVC run, Sheringham to Holkham Hall Sunday 21st April

Hi @IPD
I have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris.

HI @Christopher
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing POG.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Chris

Please add me to the list. I’ve sent my form to the organisers with a cheque.

Thanks Ben

Hi Chris And Katie

Can you add the fab four of us please.

Cheers

Phill

Hi Chris Please add Jan and I for this run. I have sent off the Entry Form.
Thanks PeterM

Hi Chris & Katie please add Michael and I to the St George’s day run list…entry form about to be posted …looking forward to this one -new to us. Lesley

Hi @benjaminwilliamson
You are now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @philldresser AKA Fab4, you are now all on the list will be nice to catch up with you all.
See you soon Chris.

Hi @peterm
I have added you to the list, its going to be a busy run look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Rose_bud
You are both on the list, look forward to seeing you and hope Michael is well.
Many thanks Chris.

Just sent a chase mail to their contact, to see if they’re planning on responding to my entry.

Has anyone else heard back?

Hi Brendon. We posted our form off and got an email reply (went into our junk) with a link to the just giving page to make the donation. Craig.

1 Like

Hi Brendan,

It took a few days to recieve the email from Eleanor. Give it a couple more days.

1 Like

Hi Chris, please add Tina and myself onto the list paid some time ago and all registered as last year. First run in the new mark 4.
Simon

Have had the reply from Eleanor and confirmation do you need to see it. All paid up and will come to the start point. See you on the day.
Simon

Hi @SCB501
I have now added you both to the list, i dont need to see the form. Look forward to seeing you and your Five.
Many thanks Chris.

The list has now been updated, can everyone wanting to attend who has sent a form off, please check to make sure you are on the list. At present we have 21 confirmed cars. Its looking to be a good run see you all soon Chris.

Will be coming to the saint George’s day run but l will go direct to sheringham Chris H

IMPORTANT UPDATE PLEASE READ
Can everyone who has put there names down for the North Norfolk Classic vehicle club run, please make sure you have downloaded and sent off the entry form. You must complete this to have a space on the run. This is the form in the link on the owners club forum, you must print it out and post it off to the NNCVC or email it back to them to secure a space on the run. The email address the NNCVC provided on the form was incorrect the correct email address to send it back to via email is ewilford1993@gmail.com

A quick update, the North Norfolk Classic vehicle club are currently waiting on forms from
Paul Dennis
Helen Frost
Stefan lee
Simon Turner
Lorraine Mckay
If you emailed the form back unfortunately the North Norfolk Classic vehicle club supplied the wrong email address, if you need the correct email address please can you pm me.
Please try get these forms completed ASAP as you need the confirmation to come on the run.
Many thanks Chris.
@SCB501 @PaulD @StefanM