Norfolk Five's NNCVC run, Sheringham to Holkham Hall Sunday 21st April

Get your St George’s Day flags at the ready, the Norfolk Five’s have been invited on the NNCVC St George’s day run.

The North Norfolk classic vehicle club St George’s Day run is a fantastic run out, its a great chance to see some amazing classic cars and pass through some lovely parts of North Norfolk. This years run is ending up a Holkham Hall there will be 2 route maps beeing handed out and its always great fun to keep crossing over with lots of classic cars along the way if you would like to do the set route, or you can choose to make a diret route to Holkham Hall.

The starting point.
We will be meeting at Hevingham Village Hall Brick Kiln Rd NR105NL, (note the toilets will be shut )
Please arrive from 8:30 to leave at 8:45, we will then make our way to Sheringham station car park NR26 8RG to arrive for 9:15. Upon arrival you will need to sign in and you will be given your route pack for the day. YOU MUST OF REGISTERED IN ADVANCE

This event you must register for in advance please follow link below

Once you have been given your route map, you will then be sent off by the Mayor of Sheringham, dogs are welcome at Holkham Hall but must be kept on leads.

Entry for this amazing event closes on the 12th April, the cost for this run is a £10 donation to the East Anglia air ambulance. Which is a great cause the Norfolk Five’s have made some great donations to them in the past and we even made it into the paper with how much we rasied.

Please remember you cannot attend this event if you havent registered by filling out the above form.
Also remember to bring your St George Flag.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Roger & Valerie
  3. David E
  4. Bob & Tracey Cracknell
  5. Stefan
  6. Paul & Helen Thompson
  7. Brendan
  8. Lisa & Simon
  9. Simon & Gemma
  10. Paul & linda
  11. Mike Chawner
  12. Craig & Gemma
  13. Ian & Jean
  14. Chris & caroline (POG)
  15. Ben w
  16. Phil & Rene fab 4
  17. Graham & Rachel fab 4
  18. Peter M
  19. Lesley & Michael
  20. Simon & Tina
  21. Helen F
  22. Lorraine & Richard
  23. Richard C
  24. Roly
  25. Toni B

I’d love to attend Chris.

Cheers

Dave E

We have submitted an entry form.
Bob & Tracey Cracknell

Hey Chris

Count me in!

Cheers

Stefan

Yes please Chris
Paul and Helen Thompson

Listerine will be there

Wow once again Norfolk’s events have been hugely popular, i have now started to update the list.
Thank you for everyone’s support and look forward to seeing you on a great run
@ejd1691 @larkottery @StefanM @Tomsun @Goodj
Can everyone please make sure they complete a form and get sent off before signing up to the event as well.

2 Likes

Please add me to your list.

Please could you add Simon and Lisa hughes to attend
As can’t see where you add ourselves
We have sent the form of to the classic car club
Thanks
Lisa

Gemma and I will be there - thoroughly enjoyed it last year!

Hi Chris - I have filled in an entry form for myself and Linda. Trust you and Katie are both well and we’ll see you soon.

Paul Dennis

Hi @arfardaley what was your name to add to the list.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Islisa i have now added you both to the list, ita going to be a good run look forward to seeing you both Chris.

Hi @Rodosuta95
I have now added you both to the list. Glad you enjoyed it last year. Look forward to seeing you Chris.

1 Like

Hi @PaulD, we are both well how are you keeping?
You are now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris and Katie. Please put us down for this one again. Form sent off. See you soon. Craig and Gemma.

Hi Chris, it’s Mike Chawner thanks.

Hi @Craigjackson1984
I have now added you both to the list, its going to be a good run and will be nice to see you both.
Many thanks Chris.

Yes please

Ian & jean

Hi Chris

Can you put Caroline and me down please. We have sent off a form. Always like this one.

Thanks

Chris