Norfolk Five's North Norfolk Classic Vehicle Club Run Sunday 23rd April

FB_IMG_1679746835972

Get your St George’s Day flags at the ready, the Norfolk Five’s are going on the NNCVC St George’s day run.

The North Norfolk classic vehicle club St George’s Day run is a fantastic run out, its a great chance to see some amazing classic cars and pass through some lovely parts of North Norfolk. This years run is ending up a Holkham Hall there are 2 route maps beeing handed out and its always great fun to keep crossing over with lots of classic cars along the way.

The starting point.
We will be meeting at Hevingham Village Hall Brick Kiln Rd NR105NL, (note the toilets will be shut )
Please arrive from 8:30 to leave at 8:45, we will then make our way to Sheringham station car park NR26 8RG to arrive for 9:15. Upon arrival you will need to sign in and you will be given your route pack for the day. YOU MUST OF REGISTERED IN ADVANCE

This event you must register for in advance please follow link below

Once you have been given your route map, you will then be sent off by the Mayor of Sheringham, dogs are welcome at Holkham Hall but must be kept on leads.

Entry for this amazing event closes on the 14th April, the cost for this run is a £10 donation to the East Anglia air ambulance. Which is a great cause the Norfolk Five’s have made some great donations to them in the past and we even made it into the paper with how much we rasied.

Please remember you cannot attend this event if you havent registered by filling out the above form.
Also remember to bring your St George Flag.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Roger & Valerie
  3. Craig & Gemma
  4. Phill & Renee (fab4)
  5. Graham & Rachel (fab4)
  6. Ian & Jean
  7. Peter H
  8. Gary F
  9. Paul & Linda
  10. Simon & Tina
  11. Laurie

Hi Chris. Put us down for this one. Registration form sent. Looks like fun and a good cause. Will be good to have a short drive home from a run!

Hi Chris could you put Rachel and I down and also Phil and Renee please

Hi @Craigjackson1984, you are both now on the list, you are normally the ones who have the longest drive back by miles this event was made for you both.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

1 Like

Hi @Varley the fab4 are all on the list, look forward to seeing you Chris

1 Like

All registered

Ian & Jean

Hi Chris and Katy, can you add me to the list for this one. Thanks.

Hi Chris
Sorry we cannot make it, as we are on a True Red weekend run Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the Malvern Hills.
Lynda and Alan
P.s. the car is great :grin::oncoming_automobile:

Chris, please put Simon and Tina in on this run and will do the form while I’m sitting around a and e today waiting on Tina’s dad at hospital. Bursting to come on a run in the new five. Actually better to drive than my last five. See you at monthly meet simon

Hi Chris - already sent form off and had reply confirming attendance. Will join you at Hevingham please.
Paul & Linda

Hi everyone, i have now updated the list has now been updated can all those who whish to come please check they are on the list and that they have sent away the registration form.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Chris, could you put me down as a provisional please. I’ve sent off the form but there is the possibility that I may be double-booked that day. If I can’t make it, I’ll let you know ASAP.
Thanks, Laurie

Hi Chris, fully paid up and registration been completed for this one shown Tina and myself attending this one. Received confirmation of registration this morning so all done. Simon

While I won’t be able to do the run I’m sure as heck going to try and get myself to Holkham in the afternoon to see all the cars! Have a great time everyone!

Hi @IPD i have now added you to the list.
Many thanks chris

Hi @PeteH62, i have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you and your five.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Alan, sorry you cant make it hope you have a nice run out though.
Glad the cars going well look forward to seeing you soon Chris.

Hi @PaulD, i have now added you to the list its going to be a good one. See you soon Chris.

Hi @benfieldl, i have added you on the list. Fingers crossed you can make it but understand if you are fully booked.
See you soon Chris.

Hi @SCB501, you are now on the list.
Look forward to seeing you and the new car.
Many thanks chris