Norfolk Five's Norwich aviation museum wings & wheels car show 9th July

Hi @Craigjackson1984, You & Gemma are both on the list and its not a huge drive home for you after.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Morning! Id like to join if possible please :slight_smile:

Hi @Redlitchie, You are now on the list look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @terminator, You are Sue are now on the list. its going to be a good day and they have some fantastic planes to see.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi @IPD, you are now on the list. many thanks Chris

Hi @Goodj Aka Mr Fresh aka Mr Coulgate Aka the listerine machine. you are on the list looking forward to seeing you and your Fresh Five.
Many thanks Chris

Hi @nancjosh , You are now on the list, is this your first outing with the Norfolk Fives?
Many thanks Chris

Yes please Chris - sounds great.

Richard W.

It certainly is. I’m Suffolk / norfolk borders. Find it quite quiet around here for events.

Hello squadron leader @Woody.
You are now on the list its going to be a good event and look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @nancjosh and welcome to the Norfolk Five’s. We are a very active and friendly bunch. Feel free to pop along to our monthly meet at Wreningham tomorrow eveing to see what we are all about. Your five looks great look forward to seeing it on some runs soon.

1 Like

Please would you add Debbie & Bob Beck to the list if there is still room?

Please add Phil and me, thanks.

Is it too late to add Lesley and Michael Trett to the list please ? :blush:

Yes please put us down for this one please Mick & Gella

Hi @Debbie_Beck,
I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Ronaec,
I have now added you both to the list, its going to be a good one look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @Rose_bud,
I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @Mick_Gel,
i will now add you to the reserve list as the event is now full many thanks Chris

Hi Chris

Rene and I have a change in circumstances so will not be able to attend now unfortunately

Hopefully you have a reserve list to fill the gap

Apologies

Phill