Norfolk Five's Norwich aviation museum wings & wheels car show 9th July

Norfolk Five’s take to the sky with Norwich Aviation Museum wings & wheel’s car show Sunday 9th July.

The Norfolk fives have been invited to be part of the Whings & Wheels car show and norwich aviation museum, get out your flying jackets squadron leaders. This looks to be a fantastic show, with lots on offer from lots of other car clubs, live music, food and entry to the aviation museum itself.

We currently only have 20 spaces for this event so please register fast to secure your space. The Aviation museum has kindly invited us to come along to this fantastic day and the cost of it is just a £5.00 donation to help with the upkeep and running of the museum and air craft.

We will be meeting at Hevingham Village Hall, Brick Kiln Road NR10 5NL, please arrive from 8:45 to leave at 9:00 to arrive at the aviation museum for 9:25 to get set up ready for the public at 10:00, It would be great if we can make the Norfolk Five’s one of the biggest and best displays at the show this is a great chance for some amazing pictures of your cars with some fantastic planes.

3471044_7947cc8e

Please note this is a static car show and we will be on site untill around 4:30, please register below to secure your space.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Colin
  3. Graham & Rachel (fab4)
  4. Ian F
  5. Ian & Sarah
  6. Dave P
  7. Ray & June
  8. Craig & Gemma
  9. David & Claire
  10. Brendon Mr Coulgate
  11. David E
  12. Josh M
  13. Richard W
  14. Debbie & Bob
  15. Phill & Rona
  16. Lesley & Michael

Hi Chris could you add Rachel and I to the list please.
Thanks Graham

Please add me to the list for this. I can see if the extension I helped build when I was 16 is still standing.

IanF

1 Like

Hi Chris, could you please put Sarah and I down for this one please. Thank you👍

Ian and Sarah

1 Like

Yes please Chris… put me down :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi Chris please add us to the list. Ray

Hi Chris
Can you put Alan and Lynda down please

1 Like

Hi Chris. Can we be added to this one please. Craig and Gemma.

Hi Chris, could we be added to this ,Claire and David.
Many thanks

1 Like

Hello Chris can you put me and Susan on the list thanks AP16ZFY

Hi Chris

Can you add Rene and I on to the list

Thanks

Phill

Yes please

Ian & Jean

Mouthwash machine will attend

Hi @Varley & @philldresser the Fab4 are now all on the list.
Look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @IanFik, you are now on the list. we can check your construction skills on the day and see if it is still standing.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi @Woodhoi, you are both now on the list look forward to seeing you its going to be a good day.

Hi @Dawasdave, you are on the list, its going to be a busy one look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi @raysmith888, you are both on the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @Alanwright, You are now both on the list, its filling up quickly. look forward to seeing you Chris.

I’d like to attend this please Chris.

Cheers.

Dave E