Norfolk Five's Owners club monthly meet 15th March 2023

The Norfolk Five’s Monthly meets are back,
After having a short break to give myself and katie a rest our monthly meets are back on and we have some great events planned for you.

The Norfolk Five’s Mx5 owners club monthly meets
happen the 3rd Wednesday of the month and are held at the Bird in hand Wreningham NR16 1BJ.
Arrive anytime from 19.00, if you would like to eat please phone the pub and book a table, they have some great food on offer. We will be in the Victoria room which is round to the right of the bar.

Please remember everyone is welcome and if this is your first meet please make your self known to members and you will be made to feel very welcome and they can direct you towards myself.

For our first monthly meet we will be going through all our upcoming events and releasing the calendar for everyone to see. If you would like to host a run this year please speak to me and we can get one pencilled in for you, we still have a few of our limited and very sort after members hats still available but be quick as these will go quickly, and please remember these are only available for members who organise a run.

Many thanks and look forward to seeing you all.

1 Like

Looking forward to hear your plans,barry

Chris,

Looking forward to the meeting and I got your email.

David