Norfolk Five's Park up & Pizza Friday 16th September

15 Simon & Tina would love to come. First run of hopefully many. x2 for food

Hi Chris - please add me to the list. I will have a Pizza. It will just be me this time round.

Paul

Hi Simon& Tina, you are on the list, its going to be a good run look forward to seeing you and your Five.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Paul, you are now on the list.
Look forward to seeing you Chris

Hi Chris
Alan and Lynda would like :-
1 x Blue cheese and pear
1 x Prosicutto E Fungi

Many Thanks

Hi Chris/Katie

Add me and Rene to the list please and x2 pizzas as well, see you Friday

Cheers

Phill

Hi Alan, i have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Phill,
I have now added you both to the list, itw goijg to be a good run look forward to seeing you Chris.

Look forward to seeing you both on your 1st meet, we have the 07 red 5
Regards Alan and Lynda

Chris as I said at show it depends on Hospital on Thursday so best if I say I cannot make it. Thanks for organising though Regards Mike W

Thanks to Chris and Katie for a lovely (but bracing drive home!) evening. Also a thank you to everyone for welcoming us to your meets as well as the pizza guys and hosts at the station! We really enjoy your meets and look forward to trying to get to a few more in the future! Welcome @SCB501 - we hope you enjoyed your first run and it was a pleasure to meet you both. Thanks all again. Craig and Gemma.

Thanks Craig and Gemma for your kind comments.
We can only agree completely with the entire evening and even on the cold evening it was a very warm welcome to us on our first run.
Tina and myself are looking forward to many more runs with an impressive convoy and display of all our pride and joys.
Personally I love driving so much and in these cars it’s so pleasurable to drive all the time no matter the weather.
Thanks to every person involved in arrangements in this club for everything they do. Will be coming to next meet and after the chat with Chris about the breakfast run will be looking forward to that too.
Loving the fives in convoy, turning heads in villages as we drove through. Just :+1:
Simon and Tina

Hi @Craigjackson1984, I am glad you had a nice evening and cant believe you went home with the roof down. You are always welcome with the Norfolk fives on any of our runs we look forward to seeing you both soon many thanks Chris.

Hi @SCB501, Was nice to meet you both last night, and glad you enjoyed your run with us, the Norfolk Fives are a great group and always make new members feel welcome.
Its always a amazing site to see so many fives going through villages and seeing peoples reactions, its more enjoyable being further back in the convoy as the ones at the front people don’t always pay attention to them until they start seeing the first 5 cars go past.
Look forward to seeing you at the monthly meet many thanks Chris.

Thanks Chris & Katie for great night it was nice driving through the village’s where I grew up. Thanks again. Graham and Rachel