Norfolk Five's Park up & Pizza Friday 16th September

Norfolk Five’s Park up & Pizza night friday 16th sept
Our Friday night runs are back and this time we have a great one for you, We have booked out the Bure Valley Railway Wroxham Station, and have the amazing Broadside wood fire Pizza company to cater for us. They have a great choice for pizzas please see menu below.

We will have a short drive before all arriving at Bure Valley Railway station Wroxham, where we will all park up in a nice display and have a chance for a photo opportunity.

The starting point will be B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS, arrive from 6:20 to leave at 6:35 arriving at Bure Valley Railway station NR128EU for 7.10 with Pizza’s starting at 7.20, the cost for the Pizza’s are £11.00 and they do look delicious and there is a great choice on offer. If you cant make the starting time please feel free to arrive directly at the station for 7:10. We would like to try and make this a huge event as it might be the laat chance to make the most of the lighter nights. The railway station has kindly allowed us to use there station and are opening the toilets for us so we are asking for £2.00 donation per car just to say thank you for their support.

Please register below so we can confirm numbers to Broadside Pizza’s, if you would like food please let me know numbers as we may only have 45 pizzas on offer.

1. Chris & Katie x2 food
  2. Roger & Valerie x1 food
  3. Sheryl & Reece x2 food
  4. Sue x1 food
  5. Steve & Dee x1 food
  6. Graham & Rachel x2 food
  7. Craig & Gemma x2 food
  8. George x1 food
  9. Peter H x1 food
  10. Ian F x1 food
  11. Richard C & Beach x1 food
  12. Dave P x1 food
  13. Ben W x1 food
  14. Ray & June x2 food
  15. Simon & Tina x2 food
  16. Paul D x1 food
  17. Alan & Lynda x2 food
  18. Phil & Rene x2 food
  19. Andrew & Susan x2 food

Hi Chris thanks for today and count Rachel and I in for the Bure valley meet. Thanks Graham

Sorry should off said food for both of us please

Hi Chris. We would be up for this one for food for us both. If it does get over subscribed with your regular members please feel free to drop us off. Craig and Gemma.

Hi Rachel & Graham, was lovely to meet you both today hope you had a good time. I have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you.

Hi Craig & Gemma.
Was great to see you both again today. You are our regulars now so is fine to be on the list :+1:
Many thanks chris and see you soon.

Count me in for pizza for one :+1::+1:

Hi Chris and Katy

I would like to come on this one and yes for pizza.

Pete.

Hi George i have now added you to the list look forward to seeing you and your five.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Peter, you are now on the list, its going to be a good night look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Chris. Please add me on the list, 1 car, 1 person and 1 Pizza.

Many thanks

Ian

Hi Ian, i have now added you to the list, look forward to seeing you and your rather loud five :smile:
Many thanks Chris

Yes please, 1 x car 1 x person and 1 x pizza :heart_eyes:

Yum, yes please. Can you add me to the list Chris; Beach loves pizza, and I’m not averse myself.

Hi Richard i have now added you to the list. Look forward to seeing you both.
Many thanks Chris.

Hi Dave, you are now on the list, there has never been a better excuse for pizza.
See you soon Chris.

Hi Chris Please add me to the list and I’ll definitely need a pizza! Thanks Ben

Hi Ben,
I have now added you to the list, the Pizza is a must have.
Look forward to seeing you Chris

List has now been updated, thanks for everyone’s interest its looking to be a good night.

Simon and Tina, x2, first trip with the Norfolk fives!