Norfolk Five's Rails & Roads 17th October

Its full steam ahead for Norfolk Five’s Rails and Roads event, We have a fantastic event planned for you all, with a run and ride out on the Bure Valley Railway in Aylsham. the Bure Valley railway is a 15inch narrow gauge heritage railway
1785900_aa97391a

The railway runs from Aylsham to Wroxham, it uses both steam and diesel locomotives, there are 17 bridges one which passes over the river bure in Buxton, there is even a tunnel under the a140, it passes through lovely countryside and is a great trip.

The Plan.
We will be meeting at B&Q Boundary Road NR65JS at 10:15 to leave at 10:30, I have planned a 1 hour route to arrive at the Bure Valley Railway Aylsham for 11:30 to park the cars up in a display and then board the 12:00 train to Wroxham, on arrival there is a nice cafe at the station where you can get teas, coffees, sandwiches and cakes for your journey.
download

The cost for this event is £12.50 per person for a return ticket which is amazing value. the train ride takes 45 minutes and returns to Aylsham at 1:15 there is also a later return train at 2:15 that can be booked if you want to stay in Wroxham longer. this is a amazing event and we have booked spaces in advance so please only put your name down if you can make this, as if you can’t we will loose out.
Just clicking going on Facebook DOESN’T SECURE YOUR SPACE. to secure your space for this event please make sure you register below and your name is on the list.
many thanks Chris and see you all soon.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Phil & Rona
  3. Kim & Wayne
  4. Dave P
  5. Mick W
  6. Angela
  7. Liz & John
  8. Bryony & Luke
  9. Richard C
  10. Paul & Linda
  11. Ben W
2 Likes

Please add Phil and me please, thanks.

Hi Rona, I have now added you both to the list look forward to seeing you.
Many thanks Chris

Please add me to the List Regards Mike W

Hi Mike
I have now added you to the list, many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you and old red.

I’d like to come along please, hopefully it’ll stay dry so I don’t return to a paddling pool on my parcel shelf, got to love a leaky roof :joy:

Angela

Hi Angela
You are now on the list, the weather looks good for next weekend so no need to worry about a wet parcel shelf it will be fine :+1::sunny:

1 Like

list has now been updated and we have 8 cars so far, weather is looking good for sunday fingers crossed for some more cars and we can make a big run of this.
Many thanks Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris - can you please add myself and Linda to the list. Do we pay the BVR direct on the day? Paul
Looking forward to it.

Hi @PaulD, I have now added you both to the list, we have booked spaces and is pay on arrival at the BVR, look forward to seeing you both.
Many thanks Chris

Thanks Chris - see you Sunday

Hi Chris Can you add me to the list please? Looking forward to it

Thanks Ben W

Hi @benjaminwilliamson, i have now added you to the list, many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you on Sunday.