Norfolk Five's Station stop breakfast run Sunday 9th October

Thanks Chris got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Damn,im working thats sunday.:frowning:
Would have been a nice trip out,hopefully get on the next run.
See you all soon
Chris

Please can wayne and i come too. Xx

Hi @terminator & @Wayne_G i have added you both to the reserve list, i am currently waiting to see if we can secure some more spaces as soon as i know i will update the list, thank you for support Chris

1 Like

Hi everyone i have now had confirmation from the cafe that we can have the additional spaces, so those of you on the reserve list now have a confirmed space. Unfortunately we are now at full capacity, please can everyone make sure that they are on the list.
The cafe has aksed us to pre-order our food before hand, i will be uploading a menu shortly so please let me know what you would like and i will add it to your name on the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Chris
One Full English Breakfast (Phil) and one Veggie Breakfast with Hashbrowns (Rene) please
Cheers
Phill

Hi Chris 2 full English please one with hash browns. Many thanks Graham

Hi Chris can ya put me and Julie down for a full English thanks :blush:

Hi Chris. One full English with hash browns (Craig) and one sausage bap (Gemma). Thank you.

Hi Chris, thanks for promoting me to the confirmed list, and can I have a veggie breakfast please.
Best wishes, Laurie

Chris & Katie,

re 9th run. Full English please.

David

Hope you all have a great breakfast - see you soon just on our hols

Hello Chris two full English breakfast’s thanks see you there.

Hi Phill, I have now added your choice to your booking.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Graham & Rachel, i have now added your food choice to your booking.
Many thanks Chris and see you sunday.

Hi @Mark_wilky, I have now added your choices to your booking, see you Sunday Chris.

Hi @Craigjackson1984 i have now added both your choices to your booking, look forward to seeing you both Chris.

Hi @benfieldl, Its no problem at all i am glad we could get the extra spaces, your food choice has been added to your booking.
Many thanks Chris

Hi @David-H, i have now added your choice to your booking many thanks Chris and see you Sunday.

Hi @Alanwright , sorry you cant make this one hope you have a nice holiday.
see you soon Chris.