Norfolk Five's Station stop breakfast run Sunday 9th October

Fire up your Five’s & full steam ahead its the Norfolk Five’s station stop breakfast run.

Sunday 9th October we have a Norfolk Five’s breakfast run, we will be heading to the Station Cafe Reepham train station for a amazing breakfast, there is a wide choice on offer from the traditional full English breakfast to some huge breakfast baps and even a full English vegan breakfast

The Cafe is also dog friendly, we will be arriving at the Station Cafe for 9.15 where i have booked 15 spaces for us, once these spaces are full i will stsrt a reserve list as i may be able to secure more spaces for us.

The starting point is B&Q boundary Road norwich NR65JS arrive from 8.00 to leave for 8.15, B&Q store will be closed but please park away from the main entrance, the nearest toilets will be at McDonald’s just next door. We will then take a scenic drive passing through lots of local village’s before ending up a the Station Cafe for 9.15 we can all park up together and hopefully get some nice pictures.
348s
Please see updated list below, we are now full thank you for everyone’s support.
Many thanks Chris.

1. Chris - Full English & hash browns
  2. Katie - Full English
  3. Graham - Full English with has browns
  4. Rachel - Full English with hash browns
  5. Angela - Breakfast bap sausage, egg, hash browns and a extra sausage for the dog
  6. Phill - Full English
  7. Rene - Veggie Breakfast with Hash browns
  8. David H - Full English
  9. Craig - Full English with hash browns
  10. Gemma - Sausage bap
  11. Roger - Beans on toast
  12. Valerie - Breakfast bap with sausage & bacon
  13. Michelle - Breakfast bap with bacon, sausage and hash browns
  14. Phil - Full English
  15. Rona - Full English
  16. Mark W - Full English
  17. Julie - Full English
  18. Laurie - Veggie Breakfast
  19. Paul - Full English
  20. Sue - Full English
  21. Kim - Bacon bap Richard Coates
  22. Spare space - Bacon & Egg bap
  23. Sue - Full English
  24. Sheryl - Full English
  25. Reece - Full English & hash browns

Please choose what you would like from menu below so i can add it to your name. I need food choices by Friday 7th

• Full English - 2 Sausage, 2 Bacon, Fried Egg, Mushroom, Tomato, Beans & Toast £9.95

• Veggie Breakfast - 2 Vegan Sausage, Fried Egg, Mushroom, Tomato, Beans & Toast £8.95

• Scrambled Egg on Toast £4.95

• Beans on Toast £4.95

• Breakfast Baps - Choice of Filling Bacon, Sausage, Vegan Sausage & Fried Egg - (1 filling £3.95, 2 filling £4.50, 3 Filling £5.50)

Extras - Sausages x2, Bacon x2, Vegan Sausage +£2

Hashbrowns x 2, Flat Mushroom, Baked Beans, Tomato +£1

1 Like

Hi Chris can you put Rachel and I down please and I believe Phill and Rene wanted to come.
Thanks Graham

1 Like

Weather permitting, I’ll hope to attend with the dog! Might have to meet you at Reepham though, as he’s not an early riser so we definitely won’t make the 8am start time at B&Q :joy:
Angela

Hi Chris. We would love to come to this one if that’s ok. Craig and Gemma.

Chris&Katie
As per Grahams message, please add Rene and I to the list.
Cheers
Phill

Chris and Katie
Please add me to the list.

David

1 Like

Can you add me to the list please.

Michelle
Yellow Peril

Can you please add Phil and me ,ta.

Hi Chris can you put me and Julie down for this one please

Good grief, they went fast!! Could you out me on the reserve list please.
Thanks, laurie

Oh Chris - ■■■■■■ can’t go as away on holibobs, so sorry really would liked to have gone on this. :triumph::disappointed_relieved:

Hi Graham, I have now added you both to the list, Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you.

Hi Angela, I have now added you to the list, we will see you at Reepham.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Craig & Gemma,
you are both on the list, its going to be a good one, see you soon Chris.

Hi Phill,
i have now added you both to the list. Look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi @David-H , you are now on the list.
May thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi @MellowYellow, I have now added you to the list.
look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Phil & Rona,
I have now added you to the list, it certainly filled up fast,
see you soon Chris.

1 Like

Hi @Mark_wilky & @benfieldl, i have now added you both to the reserve list, i will try and get more spaces and updated the list asap, if anyone else would like to be added to the reserve list please ask to be as this will still be a first come first serve basis.
Thank you for everyone’s support in this event and see you soon Chris.

Chris can you put Paul & sue on the list please Ap16zfy