Norfolk Five's Stody lodge classic car display Sunday 21st May

I realise I’m probably too late but if not please add me on if you can. Otherwise I may just turn up on the off chance.
Richard

Hi Hope this is not too late but can you please include Jan and I for Sunday
Many Thanks Peter ( White ND )

Hi I’m really hoping this is not too late but can you please include Sarah and myself for Sunday please, thank you :+1:

Hello, sorry for late reply. Please put Nigel and myself down. Thanks Kim

Hi everyone, thank you for all your interest in this event and a huge thank you for Simon for hosting it.
The list has now been updated, hope you all have a great run and i will see you soon Chris.

Morning all. I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it this morning. I have a coolant leak from the dreaded oil cooler pipe. :worried:

Those with a mk1 1.8 will know this pipe well! It’s a sod of a job to replace as well!

1 Like

We made it! To Stody I mean. Just two photos, the meeting up and part of Stody’s Water Garden. I’ll leave car photos to those more expert than me. Great to see Norfolk Fives represented. Spoke to a number of non-Club MX5 owners, one with a very nice Mk2 or 2.5 Indiana for sale, umm tempted but really do I need a fourth car - don’t answer that. good to catch up with folk, Stody did not disappoint but glad I got grub early before the bun/pizza fight. Lovely to see some new faces, well new to me at least and that those of us at the back looked after eachother. A sunny day.

3 Likes