Norfolk Five's Stody lodge classic car display Sunday 21st May

Norfolk Five’s are going to Stody Lodge Sunday 21st May.

Stody lodge is opening its grounds and garden’s once again to the public, Stody lodge is a stunning residence set within the fantastic grounds of hedged gardens, azalea walks, rhododendrons and the amazing water gardens.
image-asset

The Norfolk fives have visited Stody lodge in the past for the classic car display and it has been a hugely popular event for us pulling in 35 mx5’s in the past. There is always a huge display of classic and modern cars on offer with everything from steam cars to modern supercars.

Due to the popularity of this event any mx5s pre 2000 will get free entry into the Stody gardens for free and passengers will have to pay £9.00 if you wish to go into the gardens, it is still free for any Mx5 to be in the car display.

The starting point of this event will be Hevingham Village Hall, Brick Kiln Road Hevingham NR10 5NL
Please arrive at Hevingham from 10.00 to leave at 10.15 to arrive at Stody Lodge for 10.45, Stody lodge opens to the public at 12.00 and they ask all car displays to be in place for 11.30.

Unfortunately myself & Katie are unable to make this fantastic event but Simon Smith has kindly offered to host this for us. This is a great event and Simon is doing us a huge favour hosting this. And of course he will be rewarded with a Norfolk Five’s hat.
You must register below so Simon will know numbers for this event, if this event proves to popular we will close registration for it.
Many thanks Chris and hope you have a great time.

1. Simon smith (hosting)
  2. Phil & Rona
  3. David H & Rosemary
  4. Barry & Joan
  5. Paul & Sue D
  6. Laurie
  7. Phil & Rene
  8. Graham & Rachel
  9. Ian & Jean
  10. Gary f
  11. Leslie & Michael
  12. Debbie & Bob
  13. Richard C
  14. Peter & Jan
  15. Ian & Sarah
  16. Nigel & Kim

Please add Phil and I, thanks

2 Likes

I’ll be there - I’m hosting!

Simon,
Please add David and Rosemary for the Stody Lodge run.
David

Please add Barry and Joan for this event please

Hello Chris could you add me and sue to the list thanks .AP16 ZFY

1 Like

Hi Rona,
I have now added you both to the list have a lovely time Chris.

Hi David, i have now added you to the list have a great time Chris.

Hi Barry, you are both on the list have a great time Chris.

1 Like

Hi Paul, i have added you both to the list it will be a good event.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris,
Could you add myself and Rosie for this please.
Many thanks, Laurie

Yes please.

Ian & Jean

2 Likes

Please add us in,

Phill and Rene

Please add Rachel and myself in please

Hi all,

As you will know, Chris is on Holiday at the moment, so he can not update the list. But don’t worry, as you have registered on here, they will be expecting you.

1 Simon smith (hosting)
2 Phil & Rona
3 David H & Rosemary
4 Barry & Joan
5 Paul & Sue D
6 Laurie
7 Phil & Rene
8 Graham & Rachel
9 Ian & Jean
10 Gary f
11 Lesley and Michael

Hi could you please add Lesley and Michael …hope we are not too late …:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ian
Sorry but will have to give Lynda and Alan Wrights apologies for Bird in the Hand and also the Stody Lodge run because we are currently in Majorca on Holybobs :oncoming_automobile:

Have a wonderful holliday. Have a drink for me :rofl:

Ian I will make sure that happens cause I wouldn’t want to go without :joy::rofl::joy::oncoming_automobile:

Simon please add me Debbie Beck plus my husband Bob