Norfolk Fives welcome back monthly meets Wednesday 18th August 2021

Hi @David-H
please could you pm some details of the event then i can bring it up at the meet, sorry you cant make it and hope to see you soon.
Chris

Hi Chris,
I’ll start a new topic for the run on 25th August, probably put it on this weekend. However if you can give it a plug and mention the following dates when there will be a Mid-Week Run I’ll be grateful.
Dates:
25th August - West Acre Garden & Castle Rising. A good hour’s run to West Acre with opportunity for coffee or early lunch then on to English Heritage’s Castle Rising site. Outward and return routes mainly avoiding the A47.

8th September - RAF Museum near Horning. Cold War Operations Room plus exhibition rooms and displays. Return route may take in visit to How Hill depending on time available.

13th October - Norfolk Tank museum. Outward run with potential breakfast stop before Chieftain, Saladin displays and possible off-road experience at the Tank Museum.

10th November - Minsmere Nature reserve. On the Suffolk coast this is a decent run out and opportunity to stretch our legs. Being in November the weather may be challenging both for cars and those in them so gear up accordingly.

All David’s Mid Week runs start from B&Q South car park at 9.15am unless stated otherwise on the website posting of a run.

Cheers David

Put me don Chris I’ll be there Regards Mike W

Put me on the list please.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Chris, Can you please put me down for the 18th August. Do I need to put my wife down separately if she wants to come along or not as it will be 1 car. We might have to cancel, as our daughter is getting married on the 21st August, but I will let you know so if you have a reserve list, the space won’t be wasted.
Congratulations to both you and Kate. Paul Dennis.

List so far is looking to be a great night, thank you for everyone’s support and look forward to seeing you all again can’t wait to see your five’s.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Dave P
  3. Paul & Lisa
  4. Ian F
  5. Bridget
  6. Brendan
  7. Laurie
  8. Richard W
  9. Kevin A
  10. Barry & Joan
  11. David S
  12. Martin
  13. William & Lynda
  14. Mike W
  15. Ian Nevada
  16. Paul Den
  17. Paul dun

Hi Paul,
I will add both you and your wife, the limit of 35 is for cars not people, so you are fine will be nice to see you both and thank you for your comments. Hope everything goes well for the wedding you will have a great time.
Many thanks Chris

Thanks Chris.

Alan Wright
Ben Williamson
John leathers
You are now all on the list, look forward to seeing you.
Many thanks Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris
I had a message from Jim & Jennie to ask if you could add them to the list please.
Many thanks
Kevin.

Hi Kevin, list has now been updated is looking to be a busy night.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Can you put my name down please. Hopefully I can get the beast going by then :joy:

Thanks

Jilly :cherry_blossom:

Hi could you add Michelle as well - she now has the yellow peril up and running

Many thanks

Jilly :cherry_blossom:

Please put me down if there still is space.
Anyone going from the Caister / GY / Lowestoft way?
Matt S.

Hi Jilly
I have now added both you and Michelle to the list. Will be nice to see you both its been ages.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Matt
I have now added you to the list, its going to be a busy night.

Hi Chris, Sorry cannot make the meeting now. Please remove me and Karen Anderson from going list. Many apologies. Hopefully see you all another time. James Anderson

Chris, Sadly I can’t make the first meet since whenever now. I think I mentioned our daughter is getting married on 21st Aug. and things have piled up faster than I’ve managed to deal with them. Have a great meet and hope to get to the next one. Hope someone on a ‘reserve list’ - if there is one - can use my place.
Paul

Hi everyone, the list has now been updated and we are now up to 28 cars, thanks for everyone’s support and look forward to seeing you all and remember last chance for joining the monthly meet is Wednesday 18th August at 12.00 am.
Many thanks Chris

1 Like

The Norfolk Fives welcome back monthly meet is now closed for new registration, for those who would like to eat at the pub tonight please phone the pub directly [01508 489438] and make them aware that you are with the Norfolk Fives, we will be in the Victoria room this is round to the right hand side as you look at the bar. please do not turn up tonight if you are not on the list as we have confirmed spaces with the pub and unfortunately we will have to turn you away, this is only temporary measures while the pub is busy during the week. look forward to seeing you all and your fives tonight many thanks Chris.

1 Like