North West Midlands February Meeting

Hello NWM,
It’s our monthly meet next week on Wednesday 26th. Our new venue will be ready to invite you in for an evening to catch up on what’s going on with our area and a bit of entertainment thrown in for good measure. Don’t get your hopes up too much cos it’s only me with my usual “thrown together at the last minute” stuff!

What isn’t thrown together at the last minute is the catering skills displayed by Sue, Jane, Graham and Dave. For our dining experience on the night we are offered Baked Potatoes with a selection of fillings as follows
Meat Chilli Con Carne, Vegetable Chilli Con Carne or Baked Beans and Cheese.
To assist with catering requirements can I ask all of you that intend to dine to please respond via the forum with your Choice of filling by latest end of this weekend.

Jim

Hi Jim,
Just me this time, her ladyship has a prior engagement, so sends her apologies. I would like Meat Chilli Con Carne for one please.

Best Regards
Ben Jones

Hi Jim, one veg and one cheesy beans for Sue and I please. I’m assuming 7.30 sit down. Would that be right?
Trev O.

Trev O.
Thanks for your order! To be on the safe side I would turn up for about 7pm as food will take time to serve out and eat in time for meet to start at 8pm. Food costs wont break the bank so if you can bring a pocket full of pound coins on the night to aid those handling the cash. (no copper thanks!!!)

Jim

Hi Jim
2x Meat Chilli Con Carne for us please.
Many thanks
Keith and Elaine.

Jim…two veg chilli for me and Trace and a beans for Alex please. Apparently there may be a possibility of a large home made Victoria Sandwich cake arriving with us as well :yum:

Andy

Hi Jim
Two with just beans please (no cheese)
Thanks
Janet &Derek

Keith and Elaine,
Thanks for your order. Please bring plenty of pound coins!

Jim

Andy Smith,
Thanks to you also for your order and hope to see the Victoria Sandwich Cake in all its glory. As you will probably have already picked up from other posts on this topic please bring a pocket bursting amount of pound coins. These aren’t to throw at me in a moment of anger, disappointment or just because you want to but because it helps with money management on the night.

Jim

Janet and Derek,
Thanks for your order. “Just beans please no cheese” Nice little rhyme that.

Jim

I’ve been with Tracey 37 years, where on earth am I going to find a pocket bursting with pound coins :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Jim

1 x meat chilli con carne
1 x cheese & beans

Many thanks
Neil & Debbie

Neil and Debbie,
Thanks for your order. Your spuds will now be dug up from the field ready to bake.

Jim

Hi Jim
can we order one meat chilli con carne
and one vegetable chilli con carne
Thanks yours
William and Gillian

William and Gillian,
Thanks for your order. Be seeing you Wednesday and who knows you might be lucky on the Bingo again!

Two meat Chilli Con Carne, please.
Roy & Lynn

Sorry were a bit late with this

Please could we order:

1 x Meat Chilli
1 x Cheese & Beans

Thanks

Phil & Charlotte

Hi Jim Baked potatoes with meat chilli con carne filling for us both please.
See you Wednesday.
C&C

Phil and Charlotte,
Thanks for your order. Boing Boing Baggies!

Jim

Chris and Christine,
Thanks for your order. Wolves were lucky again yesterday! Discuss?

Jim