North West Norfolk Group - Christmas Meal - MENU's NOW ATTACHED!

Good Morning

Given that the Christmas adds have already made an appearance on TV and that we have already been approached with regard to starting the dreaded ‘list’ of those who wish to attend, here are the full details below:

Day / Date: Wednesday 21st December
Time: 18:45 to Meet and 19:00 to Eat
Venue: The Ffolkes Arms, Lynn Road, Hillington, Norfolk, PE31 6BJ

Currently we have booked 20 places, which, if we need to and know early enough we can increase.

A copy of the ‘Christmas Menu’ will be posted in the coming weeks as we will need to pre-book if we want our food nice and hot!

Also, if you decide you would like to stay at the Ffolkes and not risk the journey home, they do have rooms available to book, but, as it’s Christmas you may need to book early to avoid disappointment.

And finally, if you don’t have a Norfolk Passport, now is the time to get one online, it will give you a 10% discount at a number of Norfolk venues, (including the Ffolkes) and is free of charge. Just type Norfolk Passport into your browser and complete the simply application and it’s done.

Look forward to seeing you all in the near future.

Andy and Barry

Christmas List ‘Checked Twice’
Craig and Gemma
Barry and Jenny
Andy and Jo
Peter Midgeley
Mark and Emma
Mark and Carole
Barry and Sue
William and Lynda
Ray and June
Rob and Shantar
Roger and Ingrid
Kev and Liz
Mark and Pam
Matt and Mix

Hi Andy and Barry. I hope you are all well. We would love to come on the 21st December. I will bring the other car so if anyone (3 absolute max!) wants a lift there and back please let us know. Craig and Gemma

Craig / Gemma

Good Morning

You are the 1st on the Christmas List, I will of course be checking it twice!

That is a very generous offer to use your other car as a taxi for some well deserving members.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry and Jenny

Please add us to the list for the Christmas Meal
Thanks

Andy and Jo

Hi Guys

All done, see you on Sunday

Barry and Jenny

Hi Barry & Andy

Please add Mark & Emma

Regards