North West Norfolk Group - Eastern Region - Sunday 16th October - Run and Visit to Oxborough Hall

John / Anne

Good Afternoon

Look forward to seeing you both on Tuesday I will bring along the proposed route and look at where it mght be possible to meet up.

Kind regards

Barry

Hello Barry,
Please add William and Lynda and Ray and June to the list for Sunday. We will be having breakfast at the Ffolkes at 9.15am if anyone would like to join us.

William

Good Morning

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Kind regards

Barry

For the Cambridge members not joining KL’s route

RL’s meeting points…thanks Lynne & Mick for the options.

SUNDAY TO OXBURGH HALL. To meet Kings Lynn contingency there 11.45/12 suggest the following

2 ways to go A roads 40 minutes or B roads a good 50/55 minutes

Meet at #12 IP28 8JQ at 10.45 and we will depart approx 11:00 or shortly thereafter. PM me for full address if your satnav doesn’t.

What3Words : ///comments.voices.debut

Alternatively
Shell petrol station, Fiveways Roundabout, Barton Mills, Bury Saint Edmunds IP28 6AE at approx 11:15-ish

What3Words : ///majoring.relax.ticket

Those with PMR radios, don’t forget them (that’s me told! :roll_eyes:)

We are going to try a make this one, will meet at 5 ways barton mills

Steve & Jill

Hi, we aim to meet up with you at option 1, 10.45 on Sunday for Oxburgh Hall, looking forward to it.
Steve and Donna

Mandy & I will meet you at Oxborough

1 Like

20 cars arrived in 2 groups, Cambridge collection of 10 arrived a few minutes before the KL squadron led by Barry. Seems Sandringham organised a Fair and didn’t tell Barry, so they caught some traffic.

9 of the 10 Cambridge cars rendezvoued at Red Lodge with 1 joining at Fiveways on the A11. Nice cross country with minor A and B roads took us about 50 minutes.

Lovely and sunny so a nice walk about the gardens and the recently reopened house made for a very pleasant meeting.

Thanks to Organisers and Co-ordinators and the Rabble for a nice meet :grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks Jeff, wonderful to see so many people on Sunday, it makes organising events so much more gratifying when the turn out is so good, the sun shines and everyone is smiling.

Kind regards

Barry

1 Like