North West Norfolk - Monthly Pub Meet - Wednesday 25/10/2023 - The Ffolkes

Good Morning.

With the next meeting of the North West Norfolk Group, approaching rapidly, we thought it about time to post the details.

Day: Wednesday

Date: 25/10/2023

Time: 7pm if you would like to join us for a bite to eat or 8pm for the meeting and general discussion

We should have a ‘draft’ of the North West Norfolk Schedule for 2024 ready for Wednesday’s meeting, so now is the time to get your first look and let us have your thoughts.

Hope to see you on the 25th

Andy and Barry

Thank you both for another great meet guys. The venue is brilliant - I must message them to thank them!

@Merlin54 - those NBFL main beam bulbs are these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C2HL3DG4

£49.99 (pair) but there’s some kind of discount thing on that page which results in the real price being £42.49 - including free carriage, and seemingly two years warranty.

I’ll let you know how I get on with them anyway :slight_smile:

Hi Simon

Thanks for the link to the main beam ad on Amazon, now I know why they are so bright 120 watts, 24.000 Lumens and 6000 Kelvins!

I think you might find they are ‘too’ bright as I believe 55 watts / 4300 kelvins is the legal maximum in the UK, unless of course they are CE marked, in which case you should be OK.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry,

I expect you’re right - they are probably ‘too’ bright - so I’ll have to swap the originals in for the test. However as they are ‘main beam’ bulbs, they would only get used when there’s nothing coming the other way, so I don’t feel bad using them. They were great on some deserted roads close to home on the way back yesterday!

Best,

Simon

Hi Simon

Like you, I wouldn’t feel bad about using them as ‘main’ beams, however, again like you, the dipped version might causesome ‘unwanted’ attention from our friends in Blue!

Look forward to seeing you on the 11th.

Kind regards

Barry

1 Like

HI BARRY could you add BRIAN/RUTH to the breakfast / sherrngham run please what date is it ? regards BRIAN

Hi Brian

All done mate, look forward to seeing you on the 11th.

Kind regards

Barry