Norway update

If any members are thinking of doing the Norway International, I have today received the following from MX5NL.

Dear Mal, we finally got the info we were waiting for. Norway 2019. We’ve discussed matters here and decided to opt for 2 things. 

Tuesday 25 th june NL-Germany hotel in the north 
Wednesday 26th Germany - Denmark, hotel in the north ( scenic routes) 
Thursday 27th midday ferry from Hirtshals to Kristiansand and to Lindesnes ( hotel) 
Friday 28th meeting 
Saturday 29th meeting 
Sunday 30 th farewell after breakfast and back to the ferry, hotel in DK 
Monday 1st july DK to Germany hotel in Germany 
Tuesday 2nd trip to Hook of Holl. Nightferry to Harwich 

Our second option is to stay in Norway for 4 more nights, using a rental home and planning daytrips from there. 

Sunday 1st trip to the rental home 
Monday 2nd. daytrip 
Tuesday 3rd daytrip 
Wednesday 4 th daytrip 
Thursday 5th to the ferry and hotel in DK 
Friday 6th trip to Germany and hotel in Ger 
Saturday 7th trip to Hook of Holl and ferry to UK 
Sunday 8th you will all be home again 

The costs for the ferry are around € 110- for a return ticket for car and 2 pass. 
The costs for the rental home are around €125,- per person ( sharing) 
The Germany and Denmark overnight stays are around € 50,- per person per night. 
Fuel, meals, drinks etc ? 

There are of course the Norway event costs as well as found on their website and email. 

We start booking at the first of january. As soon as we know how many of our club are actually going we start organising the prolonged stay in the rental home. Open to your lot as well. 

That’s all for now, hopefully everything is okay with you and Val especially. Love to hear from you soon and have a very good christmas ! 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad. Marcel Krechting
If you would like me to put you in touch with MX5NL please pm me