*** NOW SOLD *** 2015 MX-5 1.5 Sportnav (ND)

It’s time to sell my much-loved ND after a little over four years. She’s been my daily driver and has covered a round 40,000 miles and has always been driven with great care (I’m a Magistrate so no ragging her about at silly speeds!). Nadia was bought new by me from EMG in Cambridge in September 2015 and has been maintained by them and therefore has a full Mazda service history. Not long after I got the car, she was fully Dinitrol treated by Michael Cleverley (of Cleverly Repaired Cars). She has been garaged from new.

As she suffered from the well-known “roll hoop issue” (fixed in accordance with the Mazda Technical Advisory about 3 years ago) she had a new hood two years back courtesy of Mazda and EMG.

She is in lovely mica black with unmarked sand leather interior. I’ve added a full Zunsport grill (in black) since the attached photo was taken and added aluminium sill plates, but otherwise she is as she left the factory.

As would be expected of a four year old car, there are a few small stone chips to the front and one of the alloys has a couple of very small scuffs (easily fixed for £50). There are no known mechanical or electrical faults.

Dealers have made me sensible bids for her, but I’d rather she went to a Club member if possible rather than see the trade add a big markup and sell her on. I’m looking for around £10,250. Happy to sell now or hang on for a bit if that suits better as my new car won’t come until March.

Any inspection is welcome - I am in Suffolk.

If you would like any further pictures or have any questions, please ask.

Thanks for looking.

https://i.postimg.cc/4yjzw4bZ/Nadia-at-Blickling-2.jpg