Nurburg, the rematch!

Ok boys and girls,<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

After the really great success of the 15 - 20 trip in May where we had over 100 cars from across st1:placeEurope</st1:place>. Read about it in the next STHT, we are going back, twice!!!<o:p></o:p>

We are going twice because it is epic and we want to, but also so that we have a teacher friendly date. 9You know, those people with all the holiday) and a thank god the kids have gone back to school date. <o:p></o:p>

The first is Friday August 21st to Monday 24th. <o:p></o:p>

The second is Friday September 18th to Monday 21st <o:p></o:p>

The provisional cost at the moment is <o:p></o:p>

£350 for drivers <o:p></o:p>

£200 for passengers.<o:p></o:p>

This includes hotel accommodation and ferry plus, run pack and more importantly a proper safety talk and as many passenger laps as you can handle. Even if you don’t even go on the track the atmosphere is very special and the social side fantastic. <o:p></o:p>

Please PM me if interested. Deposits will be required but currently nothing more needs doing other than to contact me.

ill be there with the 5, but im going up with practical performance car mag on the same september dates, ill come say hello though, should be good fun

cheers theo

Couldn;t make the first one. Interested in sept run pm sent 

Hi Nick, We in the RX8 owners club are going over the same weekend in September. If you don’t mind we could tag along and possibly give some of your guys a ride round in a proper car  [:D] Only kidding (about the proper car I mean) I’ve been round the ring with you and all I can say is awesome. What hotel are you planning on staying in?

Of couse we would not intrude on your Mot activities just as a friendly Mazda group type thing.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Sorry for being slow.

We do hope to be there in the same hotel in fact.

As for being a proper car, the powers that be are so concerned about how good hairdressers are that I have been banned from posting on the RX-8 site!

I apologise for the others but as you know I have a MX5 myself and know in the right hands they are an awesome car to drive. You certainly scared the bejesus out of a couple of them last year [:$]. I am going with my son to show him how good the car is and I will have it shod with R888s so it should be fun. You might even want to try it again [Y].

Hope we have a good one. Insurance for 3 days and 2 drivers has come out at £350 which I do not think is too bad.

Jan

Thanks Nick for a very enjoyable weekend, sorry your car was playing up but at least you managed some laps. I am now considering going again early May! Are you up for it?

Jan & Paul

Hi Jan,

Yes we will be they next year, with a lot more of us I hope. In fact Al will be out there at the end of the month for the Falken European Drift Championship is on the GP circuit using Dunlop and Shumacher’s S’s

There will be some TF going on to!