NWM Karting - Saturday 3rd June - MEET UP DETAILS

MEETING POINT - M54 Service Station Just off Junction 4 Shifnal. Post Code TF11 8TG. This is a smaller service station but does have some facilities for breakfast. Starbucks/Waitrose/Burger King (the latter may not be open before 10am)

TIME - The intention is to meet up around 9:00am and for the last car to have left the service area by 9:45 am. This should give us ample time to arrive at Rednal Karting by 11:30am for the race briefing at 12:00pm before starting racing at 12:30pm

ROUTE MAPS - These will be provided on the day. There will be one route that goes to Rednal via Bridgnorth and once the chequered flag has fallen a Return route that takes us back via Ellesmere to Shewsbury and the A5.

Deposit paid - You can pay me the £5 at the next meeting or whenever you next see me.

PLEASE RESPOND HERE OR ON FACEBOOK PAGE IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE. THERE IS NOW A LIMIT OF 20 KARTS

15 CONFIRMED DRIVERS SO FAR

Me
Neil Collins - £5 paid
Norman Smyrell - £5 Paid
Paul White - £5 Paid
Barry Kiely - £5 Paid
Stephen McMullan
Ian Welch
Roy Chamberlain - £5 Paid
Matt Dooner
Kimberley Dooner
Paul Smith
Phil Jackson
Tim Beetlestone
Mike Cox
Anna

Venue - Rednal Karting. just outside Oswestry
Facilities - Large modern new clubhouse. Indoor Toilets. Viewing Area. Cafe Area. Hot and cold drinks. Pizza available (12 inch £10).
Equipment - Race overalls gloves helmet provided.
Track - Outdoors. one of the larger circuits at 1100m (2/3rd mile).
Weather - Races would run in both wet and dry conditions
Karts - 275cc maximum speed 50mph
Numbers - There is now a limit of 20 Karts

SPA Grand prix - £65
Consisting of the following
5 laps practice to determine grid position.
15 lap initial race
20 lap final with the grid position determined by the position in the initial race
Winners trophy and bubbly for top 3 drivers

Thanks Mark

Hi Mark

Please add me to this event

Thanks

Phil Jackson