October Run

Further to the points raised at the August Meeting at Wheaton Aston on the 25th August. I have suggested that we have a run on Sunday October 17th. It seems that the favoured location is the Cotswolds. It is early days yet but it would be useful to know what interest there is and approximate numbers, so I can make suitable plans and enquiries in the next couple of weeks. Most of you Know my number or you can reply to this post. I will post more details once I have made some plans.
I will also be looking for a certain person to perform his sun dance for the day.

**GROUP A**   

ROY & LYNN
DEREK & JANET
JIM & DAWN
NEIL & DEBBIE
MARK & LISA
JOHN & HILARY
KEITH & ELAINE
GARY & SUE
MARK & DEBBIE ( RUN ONLY )

**GROUP B**

MIKE & MARGARET
WILLIAM & GILLIAN
DAVID & JANE
PHIL & CHARLOTTE
NICK & DEBBIE
BEN & MARG
PAUL & TRACY
WAYNE & PAT
BRUCE & GLORIA

I have contacted The Pheasant Inn, which we successfully used on a previous run. They can accommodate us for afternoon roast meal at 4pm. Only roasts are available. This will give us time for a comfortable visit to other places in the Cotswolds. They will require a ÂŁ5 non refundable deposit per diner to secure the booking.
( Can be paid at the meeting on Wednesday 22 September or to us on the day ). I will pay this upfront on Saturday when I confirm the booking, but I must stress that any cancellations after Saturday 18th September must still be paid at ÂŁ10 per car. I will contact members taking part for their opinions.
Please, those of you who have not yet done so, could you please let me have your choice of meals.

Sorry folks but this run is now fully subscribed. If you would like to be added to the reserve list please apply.
We will meet up at Frankley Services M5 Southbound B32 4AR. Leaving at 10am PROMPT. We will leave in two groups. Members in each group as listed.
Roy & Lynn

1 Like

Hi Roy would like to join you on your run
Yours William and Gillian

Hi it might be something I would be interested in as well. Based on your kford name I’m assuming you are also local to me as I live in Wall Heath.

Hi Roy
Please add our names for your run.
It will be great to get touring again !
Keith and Elaine.

Hi Baggers 2001
Please let me have your details and I will add you to the list. Contact No 07779492666.
Regards
Roy

Mark,
Regards our next meets you should receive our regular email notifications. I have checked for your details on our membership database and I cant find you. This may be because you didnt wish to receive email communications? If this isnt the case then just let me know your membership number and I will sort it so that you receive all future North West Midland email communications.

If you want any back copys of our bi-monthly newsletter “Miata Times” then just let me know. Its a cracking read! Mark Reeves our newsletter editor told me to say that!!!

Jim Keeley

Hi Roy We would like to join you on the October run
Regards David & Jane

Hi Roy

Please add us to your list for the Cotswolds run

Cheers

Phil & Charlotte

Hi Roy, please add us to your list.
Wayne & Pat

Hi Wayne & Pat
Thank you, you are on the list
Roy

Hi Could not make the last meeting but count us in

Nick & Debbie

Hi Roy;
Could you please add us to your run on 17th.
Ben & Marg

Hi Roy, I hope I’m not too late to ask to join the run.
Kind regards
Paul and Tracy :sunglasses::sunglasses:

You are on the list
Regards
Roy & Lynn

Hi Roy
Tracy not too well tonight so we will miss any updates on your October run. If you don’t post anything on the forum can you let me know? Cheers Paul

Hi Ben & Marg
I have now planned the run. We meet at Frankley services M5 south leaving at 10am
Prompt.
I have booked the meals at the Pheasant Inn Toddington. I have paid a ÂŁ10 deposit per couple which can be paid to me on the day.
There is roast beef or turkey or a mixture of both or a vegetarian option. If you could pm me with your choice ASAP please.
I don’t have a contact number for you if you could pm one to me that would be great, thanks.
Regards
Roy

Hi Nick & Debbie
I have planned the route and booked the meals. There is a choice of Roast beef, turkey or a mixture of both or vegetarian option. Could you please let me have your choice ASAP. I have paid a deposit of ÂŁ10 per couple which can be paid to me on the day.
We meet at Frankley services M5 south. Leaving at 10am prompt.
Regards
Roy

Hi Roy,
Thanks for the info.
Our choice of meal would a mixture of beef & turkey for both please.
Mobile is: 07738851886
Home is: 01384443995
Email is: benjaminjones303@gmail.com.
See you both on the 17th.

Regards
Ben & Marg

Hi Roy,

Turkey for Debbie & Myself.
Looking forward ti it.

Thanks
Nick

Hi Nick & Debbie
Could you please let me have your choice of meals for the Pheasant Inn.
The choices are, roast beef, roast turkey, a mixture of both or a vegetarian option.
The meeting point is Frankley services, M5 southbound leaving at 10am prompt.
I will hand out copies of the route on the day. I have also paid ÂŁ5 per person deposit
for the meals which you can let me have on the day please.
Also if possible yours is the only contact number I don’t have so that we can keep in
touch during the run.
Regards
Roy