Old Photographs

When looking at some old, eleven years or so, I have noticed that the photographs are anything but sharp. They were posted using Photobucket which was free at the time of posting, until Photobucket started to want money for anyone to use Photobucket.

Is there any way of showing the photographs as they were originally, IE nice and sharp and clear?  

Hi Alan

It has been a while since photbucket shafted us.

Look up ‘photobucket blurry fix’ on google for remedies according to your choice of internet browser.

You may have to subscribe to google chrome or firefox but where there is a will there is a way

Rob

Anything in particular Al, or just the walk through’s you have done personally not showing, i personally ended up spending a good 6 months from re downloading them all back into a file and removing and re adding all them into the guides and walk through’s i had done so they could be used again and locked in solid on menders forum, b*ll ache at the time going back on yourself and picking through files and pics and very time consuming but all done now and no need to use a third party hoisting site any more.

They will also show blurred if the Photobucket files have been removed or a account closed. 

M-m