One off mk3 face lift tail lights

Pair of fully de-chromed tail lights to fit mk3 face lift nc2 and nc3.
A pair of original lights that I opened up, fully de-chromed(not just keying the chrome) then sprayed red. Then I fully re-sealed. They do not let in water, damp or mist up. They look great on the 5 and you will be hard pushed to see a 5 with a set like these because it is a huge amount of work, I put in about 6 hours on each light and that’s without drying/curing times,
I have photos of the process that I’m happy to email. The process was far more involved than I can write on here but I’m happy to message or discuss exactly how I went about it. A very small amount of the sealant can be seen through the lens it’s clear sealant and you have to be very close and you really have to look for it it doesn’t stand out, couldn’t get it to show in a photo just being honest it doesn’t detract from how nice they are the 5 recently passed its Mot with these fitted
£140 I’m not posting at this time but I’m OK with them being picked up, we will socially distance or I’m happy to hold on to them for a deposit or payment, I’m in Herts al9 6jr
I’m firm on the price, you can’t buy standard used for this price and considering how much work I put into them I think it’s a fair price

1 Like

Do you still have these?

Hi yes I do

Thanks I will send you a message.
Jim

Do you still have them?