Original MK1 Roadster new MOT & runs well project car

1. The car I’m offering for sale is an [1990 MK1 Roadster ]
  2. The car is located near [Swindon]
  3. The price is [£1,500]
  4. An original non molested Roadster I have owned for 13 years, I was intending to give it a renovation but sadly an accident andresultant back injury prevents me from working on it and even makes it painful to drive sadly. So time for this car to find a new home. Drives great, no Catalyst and has higher power version of 1.6 Engine replaced a few years back with long nose version. Power steering and LSD, Aircon removed speakers in headrests and the original wheels.

Drives well, has had professionally performed minor welding a few years back and has MOT till July 2024 plus a lot of history. The bad bits, hood needs replacing and the bottom of both front wings need attention but it passed MOT, check MOT online for details I include pictures to try and give honest view. You could drive it now just needs new tyres. It is very original which means over 30 year old paint, it is getting thin. It would make a good restoration car, not many of these initial year of production cars left.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.