Our
normal rate for the event is £140 but we have agreed a club discount with IanP
so members can come along for only £120.  Passengers can be signed in for
just £10 and extra drivers for £35.  We limit the numbers that we allow on
the day to ensure that everyone gets plenty of tracktime and we include free
instruction for anyone that wants it.

Please
post up any questions that you have or let us know if you’d like to come along
and I’ll sort out booking details and discount codes.

Cheers

Steve H

<m:smallfrac m:val=“off”><m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val=“0”><m:rmargin m:val=“0”><m:defjc m:val=“centerGroup”>
<m:smallfrac m:val=“off”>
<m:dispdef>
<m:lmargin m:val=“0”>
<m:rmargin m:val=“0”>
<m:defjc m:val=“centerGroup”>
<m:wrapindent m:val=“1440”>
<m:intlim m:val=“subSup”>
<m:narylim m:val=“undOvr”>
</m:narylim></m:intlim>
</m:wrapindent>

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} p {mso-style-priority:99; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0cm; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:SectionHi

BUMP!

Nobody up for this one? [::(]

If my car is better by then, I will be. The 350 OC are also attending this event. One of my friends invited me. It should be an ace day and some rwd education for most. PM me if you like, 

Done!

Looks like im getting my car back next weds/thurs so I should be going now, [:D]

All booked see you peeps there, hopefully get the tyres smokin!

Just a few places left if anyone wants to come…

Is it open to those who like to watch drifting and if so what is the entry fee?

It is free to go and watch. I go regularly to the track days etc, good entertainment and good viewing.

Nice one[:D]

Hi all,
Just to update to on this event, what a superb day!!
Low friction tarmac + mx5 = FUN…
I didn’t use even 1mm of tyre tread as it was so slippery. The weather was so good I had the top down all day and the sun even came out for a few hours.The worse bit for me was the drive there and back, as I live in kent and its 240miles in each direction. I used about 1/2 a tank of fuel on the track and a whole tank getting there.
If anybody wants to learn how to drift their car properly, under full control, with the safety of grass run offs and not getting in trouble with the law, go to one of these events.
Have a look at these pics…[:)]
Alex

Sounds like real fun, I’m disappointed that I couldn’t make it in the end (family commitments).  I can’t see the pictures, am I looking in the wrong place, it wouldn’t be the first time?

Cheers

Marcus

Couldn’t get the pics to work

Thanks for those comments Alex, glad you had a good day!  I couldn’t find any photos of you but here are a couple more from the day -

We are running another driftday on May 9th with club discounts again so have a look for the thread and sign up if you’d like to come along!

Cheers

Steve H