Oxford Area - Keeping in Touch

Hi Team
Last week went for lovely run out to Studland in Dorset,got there very very early no problem parking near the chain ferry had lovely swim in the sea,so warm this year def the warmest i have ever known it,then walked to swanage,an amazing simple day out,back from swanage on the bus,cars parked everywhere on ferry road,then came home lovely scenic way no traffic.
The moment the weather heats up again i will go back to swim in that gorgeous warm sea.
All best simon

1 Like

Hi Fellow MX5 Friends
We were out and about in “the little one” last week we went to Blenheim Palace a lovely day Social distancing of course had a great time and an Afternoon Tea :coffee: :cake: unfortunately not invited by the Duke for Champagne :frowning: but we had fun hope you are all well keeping safe and we are looking forward to seeing everyone when the meetings start again at the Peacock Pub x Take care everyone xx Zoom Zoom x Love Jayne & Dave x

1 Like

Hi everyone hope all is well with you x

no one has put on this for a while so thought I would give you a laugh and remind you all when we dressed up 2019 Rally :joy::joy:keep safe everyone take care :mask:hopefully soon be together again x Jayne and Dave x

1 Like